UFO files

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by lsadirty, May 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The media has been making much of the MoD decision to release shedloads of UFO reports, much to the delight of all the UFOlogists. Having handled many of these during my time at the MoD, some of them were hilarious - " I was on my way home from the Dog and Duck at 1130pm when I saw this bright light in the sky over the Rose and Crown": another was reported by members of at least 3 different police forces (by people who are trained to OBSERVE), and when they were triangulated, they all saw the same thing.
    Has anyone seen anything they couldn't logically explain - not little green men, but objects/lights/radar contacts etc that defied normality ?
  2. thats really weird you say that because my neighbours used to run then rose and crown and were telling me about strange things in the sky just last week !
    i hear they have re -vamped that pub now is this true??
  3. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Since everyone has a mobile with camera or video have you noticed how there are less alien abductions these days.

As an aside there used to be a SIC of Z6C (I think) that was for UFO. I used to stick it on my signals to see if anyone noticed. No one did. Maybe they never read them???? Now that explains alot.
  4. Not me i was abducted twice last week. Much the same before my mobile had a camera.
  5. Over active imaginations.
  6. I was watching TV the other day and something weird came on the screen. Totally freaked me out!!

Bloody Janet Street Porter
  7. Yes, it's true. The work was done by little men in green overalls, and they have done a stellar job, in fact it's out of this world.
    I went in for a quick half of shandy last week, and woke up in a bed of roses; still came home smelling of shite.