Discussion in 'Gaming' started by andym, May 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On ROMFT,we already have a Beta Build of Uckers.It should,all things being well,go live Multiplayer in the very near future.I was wondering if there was any interest in an Online Inter Website Uckers Competition?
  2. only if we play Wafu rules!! Suck back and blow back, mixy blobs etc etc
  3. I am sure we can accomodate all odd requests.
  4. Count me in, then I can 8 bit Froggy, well if he knew how to play...
  5. No WAFU rules!!!
  6. AAF

AAF Badgeman

If we can't UP table when losing then you can shove it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Good point, how's Finks going to chuck it over the side?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. You can launch your computer out of the window and it will achieve the same effect.

I'm in.

Uckers for *******.
  9. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I'll make myself available for this, provided there is a virtual "back of the board" area for me to list all of you ******* that I dish out an 8 piece lesson to!
  10. wal

wal Badgeman

Psssst. I hear tell that Tiddlyoggy is a Ludo playing Bassa.

Blow through.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

euchre played with domino's ? Yes.
  12. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

You're not blowing me through Wal!!!!!
  13. Uckers.co.uk - all about the Naval boardgame. As in Ludo, one does need to roll the exact number of spaces left to get home and if a player's pieces are in the tube (or pipe)then they cannot be attacked unless they are playing WAFU rules. If playing with a partner and all their pieces get home first, then they can continue rolling in the hopes of getting a six. If they do roll a six, then, on their next turn, they can then roll for and move their partner's pieces as well. However, remaining pieces cannot be moved by the partner once they are in the tube. WAFU Rules also require an exact out, not just a number in excess of that required to take the piece home. royal navy uckers game
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
  14. Sounds right to me Scouse. All other rules just sound like RAF interlopers :sleepy3:
  15. A few snags have been encountered,so Pete is having to recode a whole lot,still work is ongoing.
  16. My new uckers board still in build!
  17. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I used to have an Uckers board until Finks ditched it over the side - good egg, eh..? :roll:
  18. A mate of mine from school joined up a few months after me as a stoker, as luck would have it we actually ended up on the same ship together.

Anyway, using his stoker skills he produced an absolutely beautiful uckers board with brass inlays and everything, it took him about 6 months to build.

Unfortunately the dumb **** can't count and didn't put enough squares on, instead of five squares in the chute, there were only four.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

20. Finally got the Holly Trinity on patrol, the 8 piece, 8 piece all bits in and an up boarding all against on poor sod! It was EPIC. 24 1/2 years in the making though.