Uckers

On ROMFT,we already have a Beta Build of Uckers.It should,all things being well,go live Multiplayer in the very near future.I was wondering if there was any interest in an Online Inter Website Uckers Competition?

On ROMFT,we already have a Beta Build of Uckers.It should,all things being well,go live Multiplayer in the very near future.I was wondering if there was any interest in an Online Inter Website Uckers Competition?
only if we play Wafu rules!! Suck back and blow back, mixy blobs etc etc

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'll make myself available for this, provided there is a virtual "back of the board" area for me to list all of you ******* that I dish out an 8 piece lesson to!

Uckers.co.uk - all about the Naval boardgame. As in Ludo, one does need to roll the exact number of spaces left to get home and if a player's pieces are in the tube (or pipe)then they cannot be attacked unless they are playing WAFU rules. If playing with a partner and all their pieces get home first, then they can continue rolling in the hopes of getting a six. If they do roll a six, then, on their next turn, they can then roll for and move their partner's pieces as well. However, remaining pieces cannot be moved by the partner once they are in the tube. WAFU Rules also require an exact out, not just a number in excess of that required to take the piece home. royal navy uckers game

Last edited:
A mate of mine from school joined up a few months after me as a stoker, as luck would have it we actually ended up on the same ship together.

Anyway, using his stoker skills he produced an absolutely beautiful uckers board with brass inlays and everything, it took him about 6 months to build.

Unfortunately the dumb **** can't count and didn't put enough squares on, instead of five squares in the chute, there were only four.

Finally got the Holly Trinity on patrol, the 8 piece, 8 piece all bits in and an up boarding all against on poor sod! It was EPIC. 24 1/2 years in the making though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
andym Gaming 0
andym Gaming 16
Canaldrifter Gaming 17