Uber Walt

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by farmer_jack, Jan 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Got a different link? dont fancy signing up to that website.

2. check pm

3. wet_blobby

Jeez, what a prize penis. being one of "them" on the rock is a good life insurance policy....not.

Wonder if Bergs or NZB ever bumped into him during his "service" career.

4. How do i find him in that honking site?

5. wet_blobby

Should open straight to it mate, you'll need to sign in. there is a piccy of him and medals on page 2 or 3 of the forum .

6. Absolute class!

I love the way the SBS had him along in the first Gulf just for laughs, and the bit where he went back to Ireland for some sneaky beaky work but can't go into it, then it was back home for tea crumpets and civvy street!

Theres a pattern running with these war re enactor/ dressing up as foreign soldier perverts. They always end up like this Walt.

7. There was a thread a while back showing a re-enactment group depicting No 4 CDO equiped with tommy guns commando flashes and green lids. I'll try and hunt it out for your amusement Luke. Some of them look like they belong in some of those underlying villages outside of Hereford where they are missed when the Villages are lost without their idiot or better still moss isley the home of Jabba the Hutt!!

edited to add said gash website for your perusal

http://www.4commando.org.uk/

8. Now, now. Dan the Man Dicosta is entitled to Command the British Fleet whenever he wants...... but he's got to find it first!

Sam... would you like to borrow my microscope? ;) :biggrin:

I've just registered as Waltfinder General so I'll explore the link tonight. In my new guise, do you want me relay any (anon) messages to our oppo?

As they say: it takes one to know one ;)

9. [Sorry, had to take this off. Good CO]

What a ****** [yup]

10. Thanks for putting that up Chocks. What a tosser who is he trying to kid. Love the bit about him listening into mobile calls. I should imagine he does but shouldn't under the terms of his restraining order.
    I would love to know how he got from the Falklands doing covert reccy to South Georgia in order to sink the Santa Fe, I was aways under the impression that it was an AS12 fired from a Wasp whih did the damage, maybe our boy was in the Wasp as that was what brought him fom the Falklands.
    I am shocked that he wasn't at the Iranian embassy to help out the SAS.

11. Yup. Total fat useless knobber!!

12. Lmao

People announce they're in GCHQ and the SBS

I never knew that :p

13. A very shy modest man not another bus driver surely.

What say you Tiddles?

[​IMG]

14. Whilst I'm certainly no expert on the subject, do any of you have any real proof, or are you just jumping to conclusions? The medals would appear to not be worn correctly, but that is merely circumstantial. The claim to have been awarded the MC could be true, can anyone on here speak authoratatively about RM MCs? Does anyone who went on holidays with me this year or last year, and works near Gloucester know him?

15. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Lets think, guy goes to all the trouble of having his picture taken in blazer and green lid but can't be arsed to sort his medals out, randomly places them around his chest in fact and goes to all the effort of having his LSGC mounted right next to his MC with Gulf medal next then South Atlantic? That's not circumstantial it's plain stupid!

16. Twat can't even get Pongo Pete's surname right

17. Also he claims to be in those photo's inspecting weapons...what in a PARA beret? could at least picked a Green lid!!, or have I just blown his cover story?

18. The whole story itself is so far fetched that even a civvy with no service time coud see through this pile of bollocks. It is funny though, I cant get enough of it.

19. I couldn't find the story posted here a while back about Jamie Barret the bus driver ex para Falklands vet. SHITE!!

Quoted by WB

Jeez, what a prize penis. being one of "them" on the rock is a good life insurance policy....not.

Knock! knock!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/6256720.stm