Type 23 model

ShipModeler

I am a professional ship modeller and currently building a Type 23. The model is not to a finish yet where the ship has a name of any of the class. But it will be full hull and mounted on brass plinths. If anybody is interested in having a model of a 23 please let me know and I can customise the ship to your requirements.
check my website www.shipmodels.co.nz

example of a type 23 that I have built before.... see photo attachedHMS Norfolk 021.jpg

ShipModeler

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS SACN consolation on lower carbohydrate diets for people with type 2 diabetes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Draft report on low-carb diets for adults with type-2 diabetes MoD News 0
N best type of exercise for injured person Health & Fitness 9
slim Electric Cars Anyone Own One? Which is the best type to Buy? Current Affairs 21
MoD_RSS Strong but silent type of rig brings quieter roadworks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £85M contract to boost Type-23 capabilities MoD News 0
Dusty70 “Name the last Type 26 Frigate HMS Plymouth”. Petitions 4
Wightsparker Type 26 for Canada Current Affairs 2
R Life aboard a Type 45 vs 23 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
soleil Portsmouth News: "Portsmouth Survivors Of HMS Sheffield Back Bid To Name New Type 26 Frigate After Doomed Falkland Ship" The Fleet 35
soleil Portsmouth News: "Type 45 Engine Upgrade Work Could Begin By The End Of The Year, BAE Systems Boss Says" The Fleet 0
soleil Defence Connect: "De-Risking The Type 26 Vessel, Nigel Stewart, SEA 5000 Managing Director, BAE Systems" International 0
MoD_RSS News story: Multi-million-pound contract to enhance Royal Navy Type 45 fleet resilience MoD News 11
MoD_RSS Speech: First Sea Lord outlines the Royal Navy’s requirements for the Type 31e frigate MoD News 0
S Type III Uniforms History 2
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary reveals name of first Type 26 as manufacture begins MoD News 18
Bad CO HMS BROADSWORD - First Type 22 Frigate Zippo The Fleet 1
G Type 45 Current Affairs 84
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary confirms summer start for Type 26 frigates MoD News 0
Wightsparker Order for work on Type 26 frigates? Current Affairs 3
barny006 ALL 6 Type 45s Alongside The Quarterdeck 24
MoD_RSS News story: £183 million deal for new gun on Type 26 Global Combat Ship sustains 43 skilled... MoD News 0
WelshJaffaCake Blood type RFA 36
B Lord West --the embarrassment or Type 45's? The Quarterdeck 2
Debenham Will the type 26's fully replace the Dukes? The Fleet 11
dapperdunn Type 45 MoD News 91
W Type 26 Global Combat Ship The Fleet 14
G Where to find out blood type? RFA 17
BillyNoMates Why type it when you can say it? Diamond Lil's 0
muskovardo Dad having type 2 diabetes - Will this affect me in my medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
F Type 26 Names. What do you fancy? The Quarterdeck 62
S Which sub type Submariners 126
K Diabetes-Type 1. Submariners 1
K Type 1 Diabetes, with 10 years done. Whats going to happen to me? Health & Fitness 5
soleil Telegraph: "Jaguar F-type Versus Wildcat Helicopter" The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Telegraph - Motoring: "Jaguar E-type Versus Sea King Helicopter" The Fleet Air Arm 0
ForcesJobShop Electrical Engineers, Type 23 and Type 45 experience The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
W Type 42 - End Of An Era Dinner - 03 October 2013 Social & Reunions 22
ForcesJobShop Type 23 or Type 45 Project Manager The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
tiddlyoggy TYPE 22 Reunion Social & Reunions 4
O Names of new Type 26 confirmed The Gash Barge 38
AAF F type Jaguar. Motoring 30
Seadog Navy Gay Chatline type ads Site Issues 33
MoD_RSS News story: Last Type 42 destroyer returns from final deployment MoD News 0
soleil Honest John: "Land Rover Announces Affiliation With Royal Navy Type 45 Destroyer" The Fleet 8
Rigsby What type of bang stick? Hobbies & The Great Indoors 25
Submarinerjoey If youre joining submarine service what type of submarine will you be on 1st? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
E Personal Preference on Ship Type Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
soleil Defence Management Journal: "Type 26: The Future Backbone Of The Royal Navy" The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS HMS Daring becomes first Type 45 to pass through the Suez Canal Current Affairs 0