Two Went To Knebworth...(Make Way For Noddy).....

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by josiecats, Aug 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well as its summer time gota do nice fun things with the children..
    so my Boy and I joined up with Wet Blobby... Harry Bosch and Polariod..and went camping... whilst they worked realy hard at setting up the Noddy tour......
    First day there we got so wet , we could have has a compotition!!
    next day the lovely Aussiepint joined up as the site Nurse....
    then so did our Golden Rivet..... we all camped out... was like a RR Butlins only with way less class yet more fun...
    Polaroid desided that his hair was far to long so I took a pair of scisorrs and cut of several inches of silvery white hair...... this however was not good enough so Harry Bosch used his head shavers and as of now Polaroid is complety bald... (whilst Harry was busy with Polaroids hair I desided the Denis heely look had to go... so i trimmed his three inch long eyebrows!!!).... there was hair everywhere .....
    Wet blobby takes great care and pride in his work and so he should
    Harry runs around with the people never stops smiling.. he realy enjoys the time spent working with the public...
    Polaroid spends his time looking after Noddy's car which is realy cool....
    Golden Rivet passed out stickers to the lilttle children( i have pics fr the higest bidder) as did I....
    The lads having worked outside for so long all have the most amazing tan lines i have ever seen both Wet Blobby and Harry Bosch are a lovely brown where as Polaroid has gone from a minty blue to a pasty white.... bless...
    All in all my Boy and I had a great camping trip and are most greatfull to have joined the lads.........

2. Hey Josie - you should mention the first aid Pinta administered to Polaroid - probably stopped him going blind ...

Oh it was fun wasn't it ... sigh
    :thumright:

3. oooh well spotted GR...
    on our last morning there Polaroid had somthing stuck in his eye...
    he was in a great deal of pain... Aussiepint stayed with him washing his eye out for most of the morning,,,,, eventually a large black thing washed out and Polaroid could see again..... bless him his poor eye was very bloodshot,, Aussiepint did a great job looking after him.........

4. Off thread but who cares......I disagreed with Pinta being lumbered with an OT tag....more often than not she is up for a bit of banter and she should be encouraged to post again, yes she made a couple of mistakes but don't we all ?.

5. have pics..... with more to follow................

[​IMG]

Polaroid with MY beer.....

[​IMG]

Wet Blobs as Tessie Bear

[​IMG]

Harry Bosch and Polariod and some famous dudes..

6. [​IMG]

the good ... the bad ... and the ugly ...