Two Red Shoes AKA The boots

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by scouse, Oct 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember it well Scouse. A bastard if you missed that last bus and had to walk back to Lossie :p
    Sometimes though it was worth missing the bus if you get my drift :p
  2. Scouse, dearest, do you have any piccies of you doing ballroom dancing in your red boots and No.1s? :)

PS: I thought Elgin was only famous for its close proximilty to all the best distilleries..... :pissed:
  3. :roll: :roll: Remember always getting searched before you went in!!! for Alcohol, and the searchlight on you!!!! if caught out necking :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Sounds very similar to the dance hall in Campbeltown, every scheme jack had for getting drink in there had been tried before and they were ready for it.
  5. I was born in Elgin - 1963

My old man will love this site, He was on Seahawks/ Hunters/ Scimitars & Buccs until we moved to Culdrose in '72.

He used to take my mum there when they were courting and told me of some of the stuff going on. He also told me that the Beatles played Fulmar, Also Paul Raven (garry glitter) - Who had to leave the stage in a hurry as he had a diluge of chairs being thrown at him!

Is this true?