Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Jags

andym said:
[quote="SailbadTheSinner
DPM is phoning 'community leaders' and writing letters to the Daily Mail

Maybe he is arranging another Croquet gme for the boys?[/quote]

Croquet played properly, as distinct from the common perception of it being a "genteel" game, which it certainly isn't, can be moderately violent. Perhaps he should be shown how to play the traditional game... :wink:

SailbadTheSinner said:
Seems to me that Mr Reid is running the country

He gets very prickly if you don't address him as "Doctor".

After all, he put his heart and soul into his dissertation on an obscure African political system.

Really worthy.

dondon

MIA
Streaky said:
SailbadTheSinner said:

After all, he put his heart and soul into his dissertation on an obscure African political system.

Really worthy.

Can't remember what he's a Doctor of , but he is not a medical Doctor , just another jumped up tosser :roll: :twisted:

dt018a9667

War Hero
dondon said:
Streaky said:
SailbadTheSinner said:

Really worthy.

Can't remember what he's a Doctor of , but he is not a medical Doctor , just another jumped up tosser :roll: :twisted:

Just about sums up this seedy (no insult meant to seeds) lot up. one good thing though at least someone had the foresight not to leave two j`s in charge.

I see TwoJags put himself in the line of fire yesterday, by visiting two minor airports, one very close to his constituency...

No doubt he will be elevated to the House for his selfless devotion to the public, and to show he is like they - experiencing real life... :wink:

imom1406

War Hero
whitemouse said:
I see TwoJags put himself in the line of fire yesterday, by visiting two minor airports, one very close to his constituency...

No doubt he will be elevated to the House for his selfless devotion to the public, and to show he is like they - experiencing real life... :wink:

Would that be the House of Lards

dondon said:
[ I knew he was'nt a proper Doc , no insult to anyone intended

By "proper Doc" I assume you mean a medical doctor? Most who are addressed thus do not hold a doctorate at all, but have completed their education to bachelor level, but tradition has it that they are doctors, so that's what they're called!

dondon

MIA
asst_dep_to_dep_asst said:
dondon said:
[ I knew he was'nt a proper Doc , no insult to anyone intended

By "proper Doc" I assume you mean a medical doctor? Most who are addressed thus do not hold a doctorate at all, but have completed their education to bachelor level, but tradition has it that they are doctors, so that's what they're called!

You assume correctly a d t d a , :p

andym

War Hero
[quote="dondon
Can't remember what he's a Doctor of , but he is not a medical Doctor , just another jumped up tosser :roll: :twisted:[/quote]

He has a PHd in Economic History from stirling University and apparently enjoys reading history and solving crosswords in his spare time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hes not all that bad,alledgedly, he just called Bush a Cowboy and that his Foreign Policy is Crap, has he got something right?

dondon

MIA
higthepig said:
Hes not all that bad,alledgedly, he just called Bush a Cowboy and that his Foreign Policy is Crap, has he got something right?

Our Governments full of cowboys ,

higthepig said:

We all know that so what's new!!! Like over here you can never find anybody that voted for that lot. And the leader of the seps is no different nobody voted for him but he still got in.

higthepig said:

But true to form he is denying it, so all back to normal.

Peter

Latest Threads