Two Drug Smugglers Hanged In Singapore

Seadog

War Hero
BBC NEWS

Singapore has executed two African men for drug smuggling after rejecting appeals for clemency by Nigeria's president, the UN and rights groups.

Good. They can't say they weren't warned. Printed large on the landing cards given out on the plane words to the effect: the penalty for importing drugs into Singapore is death.

Seems fair.

Africans stand out like a greyhound's bollocks in Singapore. What were they thinking?

We get shit loads of these idiots here in Thailand too, of all the places you don't want to end up in gaol, all the films and books on the subject and still they come. No sympathy at all, NONE!
Nigerian drug dealers are a curse here too, and like Seadog said, stand out big time, there aren't many blacks here so they are easily pinged.
Dross, hang em all, druggy filth.

slim

War Hero
Lingyai said:
We get shit loads of these idiots here in Thailand too, of all the places you don't want to end up in gaol, all the films and books on the subject and still they come. No sympathy at all, NONE!
Nigerian drug dealers are a curse here too, and like Seadog said, stand out big time, there aren't many blacks here so they are easily pinged.
Dross, hang em all, druggy filth.

When I worked in Thailand the policy at the airport was to Xray all Nigerians leaving the country. They knew this and still thy tried to smuggle.

Seadog

War Hero
Someone's posts deleted. Stick to the subject, which isn't the relative intelligence of Nigerians. However these two were particularly stupid.

slim

War Hero
stirling said:
Does Malaysia have the same punishment Seadog?.. I seem to remember a brit suffering the same fate a few years ago.

Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei all have the death penalty for drug smuggling. The penalties are clearly displayed an large signed throughout the airport in Thailand and Brunei.

stirling2

Banned
slim said:
stirling said:
Does Malaysia have the same punishment Seadog?.. I seem to remember a brit suffering the same fate a few years ago.

Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei all have the death penalty for drug smuggling. The penalties are clearly displayed an large signed throughout the airport in Thailand and Brunei.
Cheers Slim

The wording states your govt will not help you death to all drug smugglers.

And as mentioned here you get shopping vouchers. I think I may start being a drug user so the British Govt can give me shopping vouchers.

Latest Threads