TV Presenters

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by The_Jimmy, Dec 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have a look at this
  2. Can I cancel my application and join the Italian Navy?
  3. FATTY rules.
  4. Do you still have that educational health pgm

Crocodile Shagging By Moonlight??

5. Nah mate the gov canned that educational health programme as too many backpackers from Ireland lost more than their virginty. :dwarf:

The kiwis, however still have sheep shagging 101.
  6. Yes the sheep shagging TV show is very popular. The Australian host, co-host, director, producer, cameraman soundman etc etc, are amatuers though and have been sent to Gore in Southland for remedial sheep shagging lessons. they could have given the job to Tasmanians at least they'd have got the velcro wellies right.
    Tsk standards.
  7. Ah you watch it too NZB? :thumright:
  8. Yes I know I spotted the signs all over Kiwi, Sheep Shagger's paradise and the guest house had a nice supply of Wellie's.

9. I was looking at pics of that nigella lawson yesterday, how fit can some get? x
  10. :sign5:
  11. Mattbea
    Watched Nigella last night (Mrs DE is a fiend for cookery progs). She might be a looker in some men's books, :love7: but if you look closely you'll see she's no stranger to a fish supper! :chef:
    Quote from Mrs DE: "She's in the fridge again! Bet she's got a fat ass". :bootyshake:
  12. Ahh but at least she makes no secret of liking her food!
    Most of what she cooks goes on dinner parties though.

I must admit, for cooking progies, give me Floyd or Carluccio any day :)
  13. Who cares if Nigella has a huge arse, I fcuking would!!

Editing to note that that was indeed meant to sound desperate
  14. Tut! Take a cold shower man! :thumright:
  15. Just had a cold shower but can't quite get the thought of Nigella out of my head!!!
  16. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Can we get back to the Italian bird again please.. Any more out there like her?
  17. Here you go shipmate :)