TV Presenters

Backpacker1uk said:
Do you still have that educational health pgm

Crocodile Shagging By Moonlight??

Nah mate the gov canned that educational health programme as too many backpackers from Ireland lost more than their virginty. :dwarf:

The kiwis, however still have sheep shagging 101.

Yes the sheep shagging TV show is very popular. The Australian host, co-host, director, producer, cameraman soundman etc etc, are amatuers though and have been sent to Gore in Southland for remedial sheep shagging lessons. they could have given the job to Tasmanians at least they'd have got the velcro wellies right.
Tsk standards.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Yes the sheep shagging TV show is very popular. The Australian host, co-host, director, producer, cameraman soundman etc etc, are amatuers though and have been sent to Gore in Southland for remedial sheep shagging lessons. they could have given the job to Tasmanians at least they'd have got the velcro wellies right.
Tsk standards.
Ah you watch it too NZB? :thumright:

The_Jimmy said:
Backpacker1uk said:

Nah mate the gov canned that educational health programme as too many backpackers from Ireland lost more than their virginty. :dwarf:

Yes I know I spotted the signs all over Kiwi, Sheep Shagger's paradise and the guest house had a nice supply of Wellie's.

Backpacker1uk said:
The_Jimmy said:
Backpacker1uk said:

Yes I know I spotted the signs all over Kiwi, Sheep Shagger's paradise and the guest house had a nice supply of Wellie's.

:sign5:

Mattbea
Watched Nigella last night (Mrs DE is a fiend for cookery progs). She might be a looker in some men's books, :love7: but if you look closely you'll see she's no stranger to a fish supper! :chef:
Quote from Mrs DE: "She's in the fridge again! Bet she's got a fat ass". :bootyshake:

Ahh but at least she makes no secret of liking her food!
Most of what she cooks goes on dinner parties though.

I must admit, for cooking progies, give me Floyd or Carluccio any day :)

Latest Threads