TV presenter f**k ups (again)

shellbackmac

Lantern Swinger
I know this has been done to death but don't think anyone mentioned this one by a BBC Scotland presenter......................

Fanny Craddock was on a daytime telly programme baking pancakes for the viewers. When she was finished it cut to the presenter who wished everyone a fond farewell and said -

'and if you're baking pancakes today I hope they turn out like fannys..................'

My favourite was Blue Peters' Simon Groom, returning from a piece on Durham Cathedrals replacement door hardware smiling knowingly into camera, he delivers the line "what a lovely pair of knockers".

Tas-ape

Lantern Swinger
shellbackmac said:
I know this has been done to death but don't think anyone mentioned this one by a BBC Scotland presenter......................

Fanny Craddock was on a daytime telly programme baking pancakes for the viewers. When she was finished it cut to the presenter who wished everyone a fond farewell and said -

'and if you're baking pancakes today I hope they turn out like fannys..................'
The presenter was a guy called Bill Tennant and he actually said (as she had just made a batch of doughnuts) "I hope all your doughnuts turn out like Fannies". Seemingly the S.T.V. switchboard was jammed for about three days. I remember the night as clear as day and I think I was about ten at the time. :thumright: