TV adverts

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Chicogiz, Jan 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The navy is starting to recruit from tv adverts like the army.
  2. My dear child, should there be a full stop or a comma somewhere in that sentence?

I have no bloody idea what you have asked, and I spend my days looking at incomprehensible legal documents.

Do please amend your post so that we can take you seriously and do not say you are typing too fast because that is clealy complete bollox, as one of our members can do about 80 wpm and I can do 70wpm, and I always write sensibly!
  3. sorry carley chill
  4. That would be POWren Carley to you laddie!
  5. OOOOOO Carley ....i like it............. :twisted:
  6. and can I stand in a corner and watch?
    I've got a towel on, honest! :D :D :D
  7. No such thing as a PO Wren and hasn't been for a while. However, if you've still got blue badges on your No 1s then I may well forgive you! (and advise you to take a trip to slops)

This post was typed at approx 45wpm with no requirement to back space and letter out!
  8. Come on Rosie, be fair to Chico, he constructed an entire sentence without the use of any punctuation - he'd be excellent at drafting legal documents! The fact that none of us have a clue what he's talking about only enhances his credibility as a prospective lawyer, or better still, an academic! In fact, his communications abilities strongly suggest that he would be an excellent candidate for Parliament!
  9. Well said that man!
  10. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Strange, I was just thinking that the drivel He is coming out with, reminds me of several solicitors attempts at prosecuting or defending in court
  11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

PMSL,,,,I could have a field day here, Really really :rofl: . Good luck but you seem to have missed the boat. "Chico time" says shut down the computer!
  12. Your the only one laughing. Go ahead play your games with yourself gobshite.
  13. witsend

Don't delude yourself Mr angry, the whole site is laughing at you!
  14. Is is now were. As that is old from 2 years ago. Erm lets think. I got C for english. C for maths. C for ICT. D for science. C for geography. E in french (HAHA SUCKS). C in D&T. So goes to prove i aint that dum if i passed most of my GCSE's.
  15. witsend

YOU WERE AWARDED AN 'A GRADE' FOR LIEING. C for English my arse :rofl:
  16. Hahaha your funny.
  17. witsend

Chicho time is over, back to work. Try the Army office in a different city and keep quiet, it might work out this time. Good luck :thumright:
  18. Thanks.
  19. The sad thing is witsend, he's probably telling the truth.

You should see the dross they're giving GCSEs to nowadays.