Turns out the real World is pretty shite after all.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, May 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well it's been a few weeks since I gave up abusing people on the internet and sending email death threats to 'Z' list celebrities (see here: http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=26943.html ) and I have realised that life just isn't quite the same.

I mean I tried to blend in with the normal people, I really did, but I think people are less receptive to my style of humour when it is delivered face to face.

Anyway I discovered this little gem on facebook and it reminded me of you bunch of cnuts so I thought I'd pop in and say hi: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roses...this-cloth-and-get-in-the-van/127732520573513

Now if someone could just point me in the direction of the nearest dumb newbie thread it would be much appreciated.
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You see? I knew we had something that the Polo set didn't. Admit it, you've missed us haven't you? Let's see, what have you missed.... Nothing much really. Deano keeps coming on having electronic meltdowns, Monty and Jonno are still insane and i'm still the voice of reason.

Welcome back wanker.
  3. [​IMG]

Come back then my precious, and together we can rule the WOOOORLD.

[evil_laugh]mwaaahhhhahhahhh. . .mwaahhhhahhahhh[evil_laugh/]
  4. Cheers fcuknuckle.

I hear some cnut had a pop at Sol, anyone found his address and burnt his family yet?
  5. We all make mistake sometimes, you are forgiven!
  6. Blackrat

I thought Jonno was on the case? He must still be charming that lass in his cellar.
  7. The lack of depravity has been something of an issue of late! \o/
  8. Welcome back, you're still a knob though.
  9. welcome back from me too, enjoy your time on here while it lasts, soon you'll be up to your armpits in baby shit and vomit and wondering if your still sane after zero sleep for 4 days straight.

So umm enjoy the peace while lasts :p
  10. Quitting's for quitters??

Don't care if thats correct spelling, i'm still concussed
  11. The real world has always been shit, i mean civies will never get our sense of sick twisted jokes and banter. Where else can you go and call people a cunt and laugh it off ?, so on that note welcome back you cunt.
  12. You could at least write it correctly, you cunt.
  13. JJ, after you pointed out the mistakes, i accept that i am a cnut.
  14. :D S'obvious really
  15. You're back?

Touch me, touch me right here.
  16. Blackrat

I did that for you the other week in the HAC karzi. Afterwards, we compared tweed. He won as he was wearing one by Purdy's.
  17. The gun maker or Joanna Lumley?
  18. 2DD, attention whore
  19. Fixed.
  20. How much?