Turning towards being......

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NZ_Bootneck, Feb 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seeing as some of the Newbies seem to be having trouble with their career choices I thought I'd give the old and bold a chance for a Mid-Life crisis thread/place to air their thoughts on career/lifestyle changes.
    Myself, I'm veering towards a sex change as Royal type transvestitism just doesn't cut the mustard for me anymore and it would be a shame to waste my extensive wardrobe.

NZB

2. Damn! I thought this was a thread about Heidegger's Sein und Zeit :w00t:

3. I was a clean upright young bootie. I am now a dirty old man :thumright: :dwarf:

4. 24 years a Matalot , now work in a large plastic surgery unit , amazing some of the work .

5. Ever since I heard that 80% of women are wearing the wrong-sized bust support, I've turned my mind towards training as a professional bra-fitter. I'm already adept at making mountains out of mole hills and I know there are cups out there to be won. It's not so much the idea of filling a niche market as the number of joys to behold. I've often felt a right tit and perhaps it's time to restore the balance. I just need a bit more practice with enough willing female volunteers and a conversion course on turning BSHs into Imperial and metric sizes. Then it's weigh-hey and lift-off!

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I was toying with the idea of growing up but it seemed to daunting, so I'm going to run away from home instead. :dwarf:

7. predictable I suppose but I thought I'd look for the love of a good woman :bball:

8. Best if you have a caravan in the garden and the fridge stocked up with beer and the tv of course. Not far to run then.

9. My wife is a nurse, and one of the clinics she runs involves smear tests.

When I moaned about stagnating in my current job, and that I felt I needed a change, I volunteered to go to work with her to observe a smear clinic. Just to see if I was suited to a career in nursing, you understand. I did say I'd sit quietly in a corner, and that she'd never know I was there.

Curiously, she seemed unimpressed with my interest.

Should I pursue this, or do you think I'd be on course for a battering?

10. Here NG
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/bra-research-must-go-on,-vows-scientist-20071210588/

11. oo even better, you could go one up and work at the colposcopy clinic being in charge of the camera that goes up there!

12. go for it... either way you will see the inside of a treatment room !!!!!!!!