Turning towards being......

Seeing as some of the Newbies seem to be having trouble with their career choices I thought I'd give the old and bold a chance for a Mid-Life crisis thread/place to air their thoughts on career/lifestyle changes.
Myself, I'm veering towards a sex change as Royal type transvestitism just doesn't cut the mustard for me anymore and it would be a shame to waste my extensive wardrobe.

NZB

Ever since I heard that 80% of women are wearing the wrong-sized bust support, I've turned my mind towards training as a professional bra-fitter. I'm already adept at making mountains out of mole hills and I know there are cups out there to be won. It's not so much the idea of filling a niche market as the number of joys to behold. I've often felt a right tit and perhaps it's time to restore the balance. I just need a bit more practice with enough willing female volunteers and a conversion course on turning BSHs into Imperial and metric sizes. Then it's weigh-hey and lift-off!

wet_blobby said:
I was toying with the idea of growing up but it seemed to daunting, so I'm going to run away from home instead.
:dwarf:
Best if you have a caravan in the garden and the fridge stocked up with beer and the tv of course. Not far to run then.

My wife is a nurse, and one of the clinics she runs involves smear tests.

When I moaned about stagnating in my current job, and that I felt I needed a change, I volunteered to go to work with her to observe a smear clinic. Just to see if I was suited to a career in nursing, you understand. I did say I'd sit quietly in a corner, and that she'd never know I was there.

Curiously, she seemed unimpressed with my interest.

Should I pursue this, or do you think I'd be on course for a battering?

Naval_Gazer said:
Ever since I heard that 80% of women are wearing the wrong-sized bust support, I've turned my mind towards training as a professional bra-fitter. I'm already adept at making mountains out of mole hills and I know there are cups out there to be won. It's not so much the idea of filling a niche market as the number of joys to behold. I've often felt a right tit and perhaps it's time to restore the balance. I just need a bit more practice with enough willing female volunteers and a conversion course on turning BSHs into Imperial and metric sizes. Then it's weigh-hey and lift-off!
Here NG
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/bra-research-must-go-on,-vows-scientist-20071210588/

Streaky said:

When I moaned about stagnating in my current job, and that I felt I needed a change, I volunteered to go to work with her to observe a smear clinic. Just to see if I was suited to a career in nursing, you understand. I did say I'd sit quietly in a corner, and that she'd never know I was there.

oo even better, you could go one up and work at the colposcopy clinic being in charge of the camera that goes up there!

Streaky said:

go for it... either way you will see the inside of a treatment room !!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chicogiz The Corps 37
Lingyai The Quarterdeck 34
A The Fleet 16