Turgidly boring?

G

guestm

Upon logging onto RR, I find ones interest is piqued by both barely schooled halfchods who's desire to join the Armed Forces is optimistic at best, and lonely octogenarians who feel every step forward in military life like a Fairbarin Sykes to the Liver.

I think it's best if I spend some time gargling potassium hydroxide.

That Sykes you mentioned is one mean pig sticker, I doubt yourself and other serving members would bother with the site if it was boring and turgid.

Guns response to Normwalt will probably go unaswered.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
Upon logging onto RR, I find ones interest is piqued by both barely schooled halfchods who's desire to join the Armed Forces is optimistic at best, and lonely octogenarians who feel every step forward in military life like a Fairbarin Sykes to the Liver.

I have to concur.(not the bit about the potassium hydroxide)I find myself getting drawn to sites on vaccum cleaner repairs more than RR lately :(

Where are all these lonely octogenarians? I've promised Granny I'll take him out on a foursome blind date for his birthday, and a couple of the female persuasion would come in handy. 8O

2BM (Not so lonely septuagenarian) :D

Montigny-La-Palisse said:

Try Sodium Potassium, just don't spit. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 141
andym Diamond Lil's 5
Taff_Yorkie Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19