Tuppence Woes

#5
Thanks for that photograph truly repugnant - I just opened this thread in Costa Coffee !

These images should be reserved for medical encyclopaedias only. I guess you're only mitigation is your in Lil's and I should have known better.

8)
 
#6
Hermes_R12 said:
just opened this thread in Costa Coffee !
I forgot to mention the young waitress who asked if I was on Facebook whilst collect empty coffee cups from the table at the very moment when I opened the thread. Timings couldn't have been worse.

She didn't look very happy.
 

slim

War Hero
#7
Hermes_R12 said:
Hermes_R12 said:
just opened this thread in Costa Coffee !
I forgot to mention the young waitress who asked if I was on Facebook whilst collect empty coffee cups from the table at the very moment when I opened the thread. Timings couldn't have been worse.

She didn't look very happy.
Perhaps it was HER Tuppence! :oops:
 
#8
slim said:
Hermes_R12 said:
Hermes_R12 said:
just opened this thread in Costa Coffee !
I forgot to mention the young waitress who asked if I was on Facebook whilst collect empty coffee cups from the table at the very moment when I opened the thread. Timings couldn't have been worse.

She didn't look very happy.
Perhaps it was HER Tuppence! :oops:

No definitely not, far to pretty, refined and judging by the colour of her face very shy !
 

Rigsby

Lantern Swinger
#9
Hermes_R12 said:
slim said:
Hermes_R12 said:
Hermes_R12 said:
just opened this thread in Costa Coffee !
I forgot to mention the young waitress who asked if I was on Facebook whilst collect empty coffee cups from the table at the very moment when I opened the thread. Timings couldn't have been worse.

She didn't look very happy.
Perhaps it was HER Tuppence! :oops:

No definitely not, far to pretty, refined and judging by the colour of her face very shy !
Comedy is all in the timing

well done SPB
 
#11
No definitely not, far to pretty, refined and judging by the colour of her face very shy ![/quote]

Is that the waitress or her tuppence?
 

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
#20
She needs to get to a pussers sick bay.

Here you go love, couple of Brufin. If it's still scabby in a couple of days then pop back for some more Brufin. !!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Diamond Lil's 46
M Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
JamesH Diamond Lil's 6

Similar threads

Latest Threads