Tugg cartoon prints

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by itsamuppet, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm after a print of tugg's print of the rifle range. It was done as part of a set for training at Raleigh.

They used to be available in the gift shop but that was 10 years ago and the only other place I've seen them is in the Snr rates mess.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one. Tried the net but can only find the swimming pool one.

2. Wasn't there an attemopt to find out if a volume of Tugg's cartoons was being checked out for publication some time ago?
    :scratch:

3. There is a set of 12 (the one you want being one of them) and they come in various sizes. I've got the set in Postcard size and they can be purchased from the shop in HMS Raleigh, or at least that's where I got mine about 4 years ago. I can check it out for you on Monday if you like.

4. Drakey

if you could have a look that would be a help in case hodge can't find his. I have a couple of lads on course down there so if they do I can get them to pick it up.

cheers

5. Will let you know on Monday. They used to come in about 3 or 4 different sizes ranging from postcard to A3. I'll check them out and get back to you.

6. Totally forgot to look on Friday as i am a total spanner. Will get back to you ASAP.

Ref Size, i've got a bag of about 12 A3 Prints. So if it is there it'll be A3

7. thats the size I need as i want it to get it framed as a presentation.

cheers

8. Itsamuppet. Sorry, but they don't sell them at Raleigh anymore.

9. Drakey

Thank you for looking for me anyway

10. Right i've got one, let me know where it's going to and i'll get it in the post.

11. hodge sorry for delay been offline for a few days out and about. i'll private message you with address, let me know how much you want for it and I'll paypal you or send you a cheque.