Tue 3 Jun Ch4 F-Word and RM

Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by Guns, Jun 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

FOr those able to the F-Word might be worth a watch. Has Gordon Ramsey at CTCRM and playing with the Bootnecks

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Judging by the state of his swad, Gordon looks like he's played with Royal a few times before... :oops: :wink:

3. Just watched the F-Word. Gordon had a good drip about the bag meals. (Lets face it we have all done it!) He then went to cook his high protein curry. Lean beef, fresh herbs and spices and loads of other good ingredients went in to the dish. PAYD take note. I really wish Gordon would come on a pussers grey and see the average pussers chef peice de resistance.

Bread = slice

Ham = chop

cheese = grate

Bread + Ham+ Cheese add (although I think that Gordon would say infuse)

Egg =fry

Egg = add

Cheesy Hammy Eggy DONE!!!!

Other dishes would include; Train Smash, Babies Heads and pot mess. and if you are really posh train smash au gratin. (left over Thursday war remains covered in cheese.)

4. sgtpepperband

...water = burnt!

:twisted:

5. Too True !!

6. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Most highly trained killers onboard the Cooks.

7. I have hardly led a sheltered life, but I was surprised to note the use of the F word on TV. I know it is called the F word but I did not expect to hear it!

8. sgtpepperband

What, 'food'?! :?

9. sgtpepperband

The 'V' Word... can think of a few others too! :twisted: