Tsk tsk

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rosinacarley, Oct 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You would only get this kind of ad in Pompey!

2. Nice beaver,rosy!!!!
  3. Can't believe it took you a whole hour to think that one up!
  4. LOL i thought i would make you wait.its the anticipation thats the thrill!
  5. No andy that would be sex with say ... George Clooney or Damien Lewis
  6. i'll have to take your word for that,rosy.
  7. So what kind of tools are we talking about then .... and what do beavers have to do with it? I don't get it.

8. Woodworking tools?
  9. Surely, given that Rosie's posted it, it must be some other sort of tool? Perhaps something the PO Stoker uses for DIY or his other activities in the Carley household? :?
  10. yeah, but if it's Rosie's, surely she uses it for DIY when the PO Stoker's away?

And if she can lick it I want to see the video!!
  11. Go here for the truth of the Pompey Beaver

The Hire Services - Tools & Equip UK Directory Beaver Tool Hire, Portsmouth · HSS Hire Shops, Fareham · PJ Plant Hire (Southern) Ltd, Emsworth · South Coast Environmental Services Ltd, Waterlooville ...
    www.the1.co.uk/l242p1.htm - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

12. They provide planes for shaving beavers, phillips head screwdrivers for screwing beavers and finally...

Stanley knives for removing excess skin on some older beavers :)
  13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Eurgh... she likes greys and gingers!! :cry:

[Like squirrels, which are like small beavers, which brings us back to...] :lol:
  14. You never now SgtP, she may even love Beavers. Yipeeee. ;-)
  15. sgtpepperband

Between man and man is questionable; between woman and woman should be... mandatory!! 8O :lol:
  16. Positively encouraged, I'd say.

That brings me to the Wren's mess on HMS C*******
  17. How disappointing. So it's for DIY after all. What I can't understand is, that with all this dosh Soliciting, why you don't get the professionals in Rosie?
  18. What are you saying? That the PO Stoker is not a professional?

I prefer that he DIYs - keeps him in the shed and out of my way! Anyway all monies from soliciting are for shoe, boot and handbag related matters.
  19. sgtpepperband

So he charges, does he? Well that would make him a... prostitute. Which is a quite common pastime in your profession! :lol:

And your fascination with shoes/boots/etc. leads me to believe you have a secret S&M fetish - another common legal practice! :D
  20. The tools in question SF are probably various types of Vaginal Speculem's and assorted accessories , mmmmmmmmmmmm :p