TS Royalist - Red Ensign?

Pandaplodder

Badgeman
Or could I offer another view............................................getting awfully tedious now, as said above by BOOTWU can someone just flipping ask them direct
I don't get the reference to shackles cruise, a shackles cruise is where a male takes off his wedding band because he is up to no good but there is a telltale sign that it is missing. To answer your question they probably won't know nor care!

I've posted two videos, one of the red duster and the other which despite comments previously in this thread that there are no RN Warchkeepers, proof that there are indeed two S/Lts who are indeed Royalist watchkeepers

Sigh - The OP's bee is still busily buzzing, his belief is that those able and available to provide the Staff Answers "...probably won't know nor care!..."

Curious that a former Sea Cadet himself the OP cannot be arsed to inquire of the Staff so I see no point in continuing to drag this thread around in endless circles.

In short - Include me out & bye bye, saddo.

Pandaplodder

Badgeman
Sigh - The OP's bee is still busily buzzing, his belief is that those able and available to provide the Staff Answers "...probably won't know nor care!..."

Curious that a former Sea Cadet himself the OP cannot be arsed to inquire of the Staff so I see no point in continuing to drag this thread around in endless circles.

In short - Include me out & bye bye, saddo.
Ok, saddo thanks for your contribution :)

DOSD

I've seen a video of Royalist on a trip to Cherbourg a few years ago, anyone know why she had a red ensign being flown instead of the SCC Blue? All I can think of was that there were no RN watch officers on board.
I think you will find that it was because she was on Charter to the Square Rigger Club and didn't have a Sea Cadet Crew onboard. Happy to be corrected if I am wrong though.

Latest Threads