Trying to find

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by brown_eyed_girl, May 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok I know this is a long shot, not even sure if I'm posting on the correct place. No abuse please but I'm just gona have to come out with it I am hoping to find a guy who I met on holiday (Magaluf) past couple of days. I didn't even ask his surname all I know is this, he was about late 30's early 40's about 6 foot name is Graham and he served in the Marines at Portsmouth at some point. Head is shaved, going grey had a slightly silver fox look about him he looks like Simon King the guy from Springwatch :roll: He's not serving now, living somewhere just outside Manchester. I had to bolt from the hotel as I was catching an early morning flight (which I missed) so no time to exchange details.

2. Are you pregnant or have you got the clap?

3. I was expecting that type of reply

4. Did he take some photo's you'd rather not have people see?

5. He might have came form waltzvill and on the pull on holiday just a thought.

6. You're right, its a long shot!

7. His wife will be proper annoyed when she finds out he wasn't on deployment but ******* a desperado in a cheap hotel complex.

8. I bet he was duty the next day as well. :)

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Damn! I've been sussed... :shock:

I must confess: I am "Graham" and went on holiday to Magaluf to get some top class clunge action. Regrettably I found no top class poontang, but I did become 'intimately accquainted' with so many young desparate egg-carrying beings that week that I cannot recall what any of them looked like. So as a favour, B_E_G, can you post your picture here so I can see it if jogs my memory? Mind you, to be fair, from where I was kneeling, I doubt I could see your face as you were probably biting the pillow at the time... :oops: :wink:

10. Yes it is isn't it.
    That didn't work

It might be Smudges mate who used to hang around with Knocker and Taff. I'll ask him when I next speak to him.

11. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Girl: Cor! You're dead fit. What do you do?

'Graham' (real name Ted, real occupation works at Halfords on the tills in Bromsgrove): I'm a 'Marine'.

Girl: Where do you work?

'Graham': (quick thinking - 'Marines' = ships = Portsmouth) Portsmouth

Girl: Cor. Let's shag.

*shags*

*afterwards*

Girl: What's your name?

'Graham': Graham

Girl: That's cool. See ya. Flight to catch. Don't slip on that manfat on the deck.

'Graham': Aye. Cheers love. *high fives self*

Happy days.

levers

12. Come on guys you are so harsh. I'm simply loved up!

13. I would have said knocked up

14. What a coincidence!

I've just returned from two weeks in Magaluf where I met this bird. Given the lack of any decent fanny around the cheap all inclusive resort I had booked myself into, I decided she was worth a bunk up and spent my time smashing her. Obviously I told her I was an ex booty in order to divert her off the scent a bit and because we all know rough Northern birds love a cabbagehead. Anyway if she comes looking for me, you aint seen me right!?

Graham of just outside Manchester.

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

In love with a Royal Marine? How dare you - do you not know there is only room in his life to love one person? Himself?! :shock: :wink:

16. If you're a size ten and fit then I could show you a picture of me in the bollocky-buff wearing a gas mask, in a peculiarly quasi-homoerotic pose with my oppos.

It's so hot I often wank over it myself.

17. And I'll show you a phot of me drinking piss out of a mess tin, chicks dig that soooo much.

18. Swapsies?

19. Deal, although I've seen yours.

20. Maybe put an Addy in the Manchester Evening News with your mobbie number, ring the local radio station with ya number ? Gerra em to read out a message for you ?

Good Luck Brown Eyed Gal