trying to find former oppos

helo i am a ex bootneck trying to find any former oppos from 40 cdo during 1981- 1983 i was with 1troop my name is paddy craig i would love to hear from any one who was serving during this period,one person who i would love to track dopwn is a pti called cod head paul dixon he was last living in exmouth any help would be appreciated

hi jayb im sure dixie was from doncaster now you mention it and bert i remember charlie coy you bunch of hooligans only joking but you guys always seemed a bit rougher than the rest of us

Hi Craig,actually I was in 2 Tp,[must've hit wrong key]. Here's some names for you: Slug, George 'tash, Swamprat, John Clancy, Phil Mock, Mart Saunders, George Corner, Gaz Vitta etc. Bet they bring back a few memories?

jayb said:
Hi Craig,actually I was in 2 Tp,[must've hit wrong key]. Here's some names for you Slug, George 'tash, Swamprat, John Clancy, Phil Mock, Mart Saunders, George Corner, Gaz Vitta etc. Bet they bring back a few memories?
oh yes remember them all i kept in touch with phil mock he lives in leighton buzzard close to me we used to go on the piss on civvy street needless to say we got into a few scrapes and slug was a legend down union street do you remember legge bidwell he was a big oppo of phil mock remember they done the puppet act on the flight deck on the way down south

no mate but i am going to try to get their numbers i did have them but i have a mental ex who probably wont let me have them if i do get them i will let you have them
regards paddy craig

Just a quick one lads , Mucho respect for you Royals but you may get a bit more privacy in the PM facility on RR you can natter to your hearts content and exchange phone numbers etc etc . Do any of you remember Capt Alan Berry ? i know he was a coy commander that went down south with you blokes .Not too sure if he was 40 or 42 . Regards an ex-submariner now pongo .