Truth will out

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 4to8, Feb 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All this guff from Tim about his GF and other stuff is now laid before us as a tissue of porkies. Have any of you asked just where he has been since last weekend? Here is the truth in the news.

Tim ...or should i say Kim?
  2. Aye, but would you?
  3. yeah, why not? And the bonus is you can't get her up the duff. :p
  4. But what if something came adrift that wasn't properly battened down ?Or if a needle or scapel was left in,could it be swept before any attempt was made for a docking/
  5. What should cause more fuss is the way that babies born with genital defects in the US are often operated on to make them into a different gender. This has resulted in severe psychological trauma for many victims of this callous procedure. It has also shown the medical community that gender traits are innate at birth not acquired through conditioning.
  6. The horrible thing is that s/he is rather pretty, and now I'm confused! 8O :oops:

I think to answer Montigny_La_Palisse's question is that I would, but I'd probably feel awkward about it afterwards.
  7. Just seen it on telly.

And yes, I would.
  8. Did you hear her speak? I'm curious if she's got a deep voice or not! :oops:
  9. I say good for her and I hope she finds her way in this mixed up world
  10. It spoke, yes. And it sounds like a girl so now worries there at all, its a goer.
  11. Maybe somebody could give Tim [Kim] a call to check things out? When he was still a Tim he posted his post code here in the forum ,maybe Moomin can ask on our behalf?

here it is YO62 6LY, I think we should get the full gen from him,after all it's not every forum that has its own personal transgender person
  12. Is it just me or does that sound like a song by Sophie Ellis Bextor?
  13. :oops: :oops: and when HE/SHE :roll: :roll: goes nightclubing ,It will be Murder on the Dance Floor :wink: :wink:
  14. Sophie? I thought Tim was now Kim, its all getting too much for us old 'uns
  15. I can confirm I have seen a photo of Tim in a skirt....or maybe it was a kilt. :wink:
  16. But I wonder if she will "Take Me Home" :roll: :wink:
  17. 8O 8O No !! you should have saved it Moomin,the Sun would give big bucks for that
  18. Well her balls haven't dropped yet.. (What's left of em anyway!)
  19. I would have been on to the Screws of The World a bit sharpish....but he only gave me a linky thing so I could look at it, he's very young - not bad legs though! :D
  20. A hand held metal detector in the bedroom wouldnt go amiss.

Maybe degausing as well. :lol: