Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck driver who 'stabbed hijacker to death defending lorry'

alacrity174

War Hero
Re: Truck driver who 'stabbed hijacker to death defending lo

slim said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
I have an image of Slim in my mind, sat in the cab of his Union Jack painted outrage wagon, a nice array of knives to hand, a few old copies of the daily mail scattered around with inane scribbling like "Bastards!!" and "Send them back" all over them. He's waiting for a trio of robbers composed of one Polish, one Carribean and one Pakistani to come and have try and steal his load of Enoch powell posters he was hauling.

Don't know where you get that image from.
Poles are a hard working group usually and I prefer Poles to the home grown Chav scum we seem to have bred in recent years.
No problem with Caribbeans either got pissed with enough of them during my time.
As for Pakistanis, look at my postings, I don't think that I have ever slagged them off as a race. I have slagged off individuals who have robbed our benefit system.
As for Enoch Powell, he was before your time and his words are starting to sound almost prophetic, rivers of blood anyone. He was a good politician who was not afraid to speak out, unlike today's politicians who are afraid that anything they say may be construed as racist.
Yes I read the Mail also The Times, Telegraph, Independent and Express among others, all available on line.
Now I put my Hand up and state that I am to the right of Genghis Khan.
I stand for Law & Order, Fairness, a Social security system fit for purpose and not a ticket for a life of idleness, Politicians to be more accountable to the electorate and those caught breaking the law to be given appropriate prison sentences to be served in real prisons and not guest houses,

And you stand for?

Bloody hell Slim, right there with you shippers.

slim

War Hero

Just an update (not from the Mail) for information:

http://itn.co.uk/news/e148c52aeb19be4e251bbb3c46c7dbcb.html

Updated 07.04 Tue Mar 03 2009
Keywords: robbery, Spencer Howells
Two men have appeared in court charged with an attempted robbery during which a man was fatally stabbed.

Warwickshire Police said Spencer Howell, 34, and a 15-year-old boy had both been charged with conspiracy to rob in relation to an attempted raid on a lorry last week.

The 41-year-old lorry driver arrested in connection with Mr Skidmore's death was released on police bail on Saturday and is due to return to a police station later in the weekThe incident, which took place on the Station Road Industrial Estate in Coleshill, Warwickshire, last Thursday, led to the arrest of a lorry driver on suspicion of murder.

Howell, of Bassett Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, was remanded in custody by Nuneaton Magistrates, while the younger defendant, who is also from the West Midlands, was granted conditional bail.

The pair, who are also charged with conspiracy to assault with intent to commit robbery, were both ordered to appear at Warwick Crown Court on March 13.

Dean Skidmore, from Brierley Hill, West Midlands, died after suffering a stab wound during the incident.

The 41-year-old lorry driver arrested in connection with Mr Skidmore's death was released on police bail on Saturday and is due to return to a police station later in the week.

Meanwhile, detectives said a fourth arrest has been made. A police spokesman said an 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery and is being questioned in Nuneaton.

In all seriousness Slim, I'm not going to go to great lenght about my Political views, I'll leave you in the knowledge that I'm a Centre left moderate social Liberal, make of that what you will.

So explain your avatar then!

Polish are hard working and live a life now, a bit similar to the UK in 1950, A friendly home life atmosphere, the kids read books rather than watch television, the family play board games together
Christmas the decorations are home made garlands made of strips of paper the Christmas cards are home made
The father works hard the wife is a housewife, home cooking and cleaning

Well that is my experience of them, both at home and when encountered with my work

We also have hundreds of them working the fields here, single men, they enjoy a lot of alcohol but they keep themselves to themselves and not a lot of trouble (apart from the fact they they do not realise the Drink drive law. it is quite OK to drink a crate then drive the seven oppos home in their Corsa back to the mulit caravan site the farmer has them accomodated in, miles from town)

Jack McH

Home grown chavs are scum, as are Lithuanians, Romanians, Latvians and all the other ians that are here
Not forgetting the biggest scum of all Somali's

Jack McH

Jack_McHammocklashing said:
In all seriousness Slim, I'm not going to go to great lenght about my Political views, I'll leave you in the knowledge that I'm a Centre left moderate social Liberal, make of that what you will.

So explain your avatar then!

You think my avatar must have some link to my Political leanings? Are you for real?

Perhaps you thought it was a public Tory show of support for Mrs T? a racist dig? A rally against censorship and the ridiculousness sensitivity of the modern day? Freedom of expression perhaps?

No, it's topical, funny and I'm an ex-Golly. That's all. Much in the same way as my name doesn't mean I'm a Francophile. What did you expect? An image of Karl Marx?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sgt Jobsearch Fork Lift Truck Engineer - East Yorkshie - £20,800 - £21,840 DOE The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
bigbaddog Big Rock+Big Truck=Bolloxed The Gash Barge 2
ukdaytona Whats the best name you ever seen on the side of a van/truck The Gash Barge 16
MoD_RSS Bolton drug driver is jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vocational driver conduct statutory document updated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: letter from DVSA Chief Executive to driver and rider trainers about restarting instruction and tests MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: letter from DVSA Chief Executive to driver and rider trainers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to BBC story about minicab driver qualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tanker driver fined for discharging waste onto public highway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Regulators launch consultation on professional driver conduct guidance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Extended bankruptcy restrictions for Leicester taxi driver MoD News 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver (C+E) - Wickford - £Negotiable The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Driver (C/C+E) - Calne - £Competitive + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch 7.5 Tonne Driver - West London - £26,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver (Articulated Lorry) - Swallowfield - £31,200 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Route Planner / HGV Class 2 Driver - Weybridge - £17,680 + allowances The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver's Mate - Winslow - £Competitive Salary + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Driver/Operative - Winslow - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch LGV (Cat C) Driver - Bristol - £8.75 per hour The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class One (C+E) Driver - Germany - £19,236 to £21,068 (OTE £26,564) + Allowances The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 2 Driver - Essex- £Negotiable The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Class 2 HGV Driver - Tottenham - £26,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (7.5 Ton) - Boldon - £16,500 + Overtime & Bonus The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (Light Vehicle) - Lichfield - £13,999 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Yard Operative/Driver - Warrington - £Competitive Salary + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS LGV Driver - Banbury The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Yard Assistant/Relief Driver - North Yorkshire The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 C+E Driver - Essex - £Negotiable The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (Light Vehicle) - Staffordshire - £13,999 pro rata The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS HGV 1 C&E Driver The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV 1 (C&E) Driver - Nationwide - £25,955 - £26,455 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BFRS LGV C&E Driver - Frome The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Driver Class 2 (C) - Leeds - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver - Leeds - £Competitive + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Class 1 Driver - Bressingham, Norfolk The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob HIAB Driver Class 2 - Bristol The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 2 Driver - Hayes - £23,400 basic (OTE £27,500) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (Light Vehicle) - Basildon - £16,895 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class One Recovery Driver - Essex - £10.00 per hour + Overtime and Shift Allowance The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Low Loader Driver - West Sussex The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch LGV Category C Driver - London - Circa £26,000 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver - Basford - £21,250 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Class 1 HGV Driver earn over £710/week - Lancashire The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Driver Class 2 (C) - London - £23,000 per annum The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV 1 / HGV 2 Driver - Southampton - £35K - £40K including allowances The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV Class 1 Driver - Cheshire - £26,884 - £29,952 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob HGV 1 Driver - Dartford, Kent The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch HGV C + E Driver x 2 - Surrey - £34,000 - £35,000 + overtime The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Driver Trainer - Middlesborough - £25k to £28k The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Car Transporter Driver - Birmingham - £27,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0