Truck driver who 'stabbed hijacker to death defending lorry'

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Re: Truck driver who 'stabbed hijacker to death defending lo

Oil_Slick said:
I see all the idiots making excuses for the dynamic trio have chosen NOT to wind back from their postions now the true natured of the dearly departed has been revealed.
The learned Counsel for the Defence ...er hold on Counsel for the Prosecution of the Greek knife wielding thug....er I mean noble Greek Knight of the Road seem to have retired from Criminal Practice. :roll:
Back to Conveyancing again. :cry:

:wink:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero

slim said:
Ajax said:
"He was a notorious lorry-jacker,known to forces across England". The deceased Mr. Dean Skidmore is also described as a " modern-day highwayman" in the report I have just read on www.birminghampost.net. The Birmingham Post is the chosen paper of Brum's educated elite.

http://www.birminghampost.net/news/...ver-birmingham-stabbing-death-65233-23040090/

May I be the first to thank our Greek friend for the service he hasdone to the community.
He should be ashamed of himself..he let the other two pikey cnuts live. :p

slim

War Hero

NZ_Bootneck said:
slim said:
Ajax said:
"He was a notorious lorry-jacker,known to forces across England". The deceased Mr. Dean Skidmore is also described as a " modern-day highwayman" in the report I have just read on www.birminghampost.net. The Birmingham Post is the chosen paper of Brum's educated elite.

http://www.birminghampost.net/news/...ver-birmingham-stabbing-death-65233-23040090/

May I be the first to thank our Greek friend for the service he hasdone to the community.
He should be ashamed of himself..he let the other two pikey cnuts live. :p

In some ways I agree, however I reckon the other two will now avoid robbing trucks, well at least those with Greek plates :p

Daktari

Banned
The question is now - who gets charged with what??? The Greek gets done for Murder / Manslaughter / ABH?? But do the two accomplices get done for attempted robbery (because by theor own admission they were attempting to rob the truck when they were set upon by said Greek) or does the fact that Knife welding Greek has caused them traumatic stress by disembowelling their oppo mean that they walk away from it with a pat on the head???

Oil_Slick

War Hero

Well, maybe if said Chavs had been to school and gotten some education they would have realized that pissing of Greeks is not clever…

The Greeks do have a bit of form with big shives…

spartan-brad-pitt.jpg

'The M6 Motorway remained closed yesterday morning as Police officers from West Midlands Police and Warwickshire Police investigated'..

As I read it this happened in a lay-by or industrial area. Pray tell why one of the busiest routes in the country need by closed.
Roads seem to be closed at a drop of a hat. Or, in this case a drop of robbing bstard.
Every time there is even a minor injuries only prang the entire road seems to be closed.
Why not just get everything off to the side and keep the traffic moving.

slim said:
Ajax said:

Sorry Royal, I had a life this weekend which involved travelling to see my sick father.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Daktari said:
The question is now - who gets charged with what??? The Greek gets done for Murder / Manslaughter / ABH?? But do the two accomplices get done for attempted robbery (because by theor own admission they were attempting to rob the truck when they were set upon by said Greek) or does the fact that Knife welding Greek has caused them traumatic stress by disembowelling their oppo mean that they walk away from it with a pat on the head???

Greek released on bail, the two survivors arrested on their release from hospital and charged with conspiracy to rob - police are apparently looking for another person in connection with this case too.

Oil_Slick

War Hero

rosinacarley said:
slim said:
Ajax said:

Sorry Royal, I had a life this weekend which involved travelling to see my sick father.

And that has what to do with this thread precisely?

NZ_Bootneck said:
Oil_Slick said:
I see all the idiots making excuses for the dynamic trio have chosen NOT to wind back from their postions now the true natured of the dearly departed has been revealed.
The learned Counsel for the Defence ...er hold on Counsel for the Prosecution of the Greek knife wielding thug....er I mean noble Greek Knight of the Road seem to have retired from Criminal Practice. :roll:
Back to Conveyancing again. :cry:

:wink:

Ooops it should have been this one. Apologies for not replying Royal, I have a life which does not revolve around waiting on here to be abused by you. I had to go to Plymouth to see my sick father.

rosinacarley said:
Of course I do. Self defence is a defined legal concept. Each case of minimum force turns on its facts.

Rosy

I am only half way thru this thread and I need to say

1. Where do you keep getting this word "minimum" from. The actual word used is "reasonable" a whole different ball game to the impression you are trying to give.

2. I am an Officer of the Court therefore I cannot have any politics. Bo**ks, Just why is Parliament full of Solicitors, Lawyers, Barristers, Judges and similar ilk who must by your definition be Officers of the Court. Perhaps they are not political, just self seeking bar stewards, that would explain everything.

I may return by the time I get to page 8 as I am only on page 4.

Nutty

keep reading sweetie, I apologised for not concentrating later in this fascinating (not) thread. I was trying to multi task but failed miserably.