Trout ditches boyfriend's van and clothes in the ogin!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Jenny_Dabber, May 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All the guy most probably said was;

'Honey, I'm out with the lads, I'll be home later, no need to worry, I love you'

She most probably heard;

Fark off you old trout, get a face job, lose that chavish attitude, cut your hair and get out of my face, you're ruining my cred with the single ladies!

Lover boy comes home to find an EastEnder dramatic scene of his clothes and van gone, ditched in the harbour! His clothes only came up to £500, mostly ted baker, don't worry, he's getting paid today!

Both are ugly mutts, and worth ramming a 10" steel frame through their racing boats!

Bloody chavs need a going over! What you reckon?

Bet 'Emma' has a bright future ahead of her now, may involve a stint on Big Brother and then a mop and a cleaners outfit!

Full story
  2. Says it all... :lol:
  3. Bloody hell she is very ugly.

Anyway I think she should pay for the van and it's contents and the insurance bill/increase in premium. Also think he has had a lucky escape from a woman that is by the sounds of it a complete nutter, but then again there is always three sides to a story !
  4. Bet she's got two arseholes as well now..(one from Sellafield and one from her ex boyfriend!) :D :D
  5. Women would understand , well ladie's would you ?

To me as I have said before, there is three sides to every story, each of the culprit's version and the truth, still this woman chose to cause criminal damage, which is not right no matter what, but then if he had been playing around with other women, then he deserves everything he gets, but then again she is an ugly pig !!! :D
  6. ...and the moral of the story:

Never have a relationship with a gwa
  7. GWA ??, Explain please Scaleyfins
  8. Ginger With Attitude R_B.

9. Lucky escape I'd say , he should count his blessings , I would .
  10. Any bets that she pleads diminished responsibility caused by Sellafield radioactivity.
  11. LOL! Quote 'We were due to get married, but there have been problems...'
    No Joke?? 8O
  12. Well fcuk you Mr!

She ain't a gwar, she is a 'I've dyed my hair totally wrong and trying to look ginger'!