Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troop Piss ups

chieftiff

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
Nice one Chiefy, yes not many options for Big Green Ass Kicking Machine members in civvy street once your time is up, unless you get a good SQ,strangely,not much call for section attack skills etc in the real world :shock: :mrgreen: .Encourage your son, let him enjoy a couple of years GD then get cracking on with options for later, Further Education, worthwhile SQs (PW,DL are as bad if not worse than GD) etc. I will never regret the time I spent in the Corps, from Fall in to Stand easy, but it is hard to start all over again on outside. Enough of this. More Piss ups blood and guts required :cool: .

Cheers mate, I will pass on the advice, might even show him this thread but then again Blobbies dits would probably make him think I was encouraging him to join the Sally Ann. More beer :grin:

chieftiff said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Nice one Chiefy, yes not many options for Big Green Ass Kicking Machine members in civvy street once your time is up, unless you get a good SQ,strangely,not much call for section attack skills etc in the real world :shock: :mrgreen: .Encourage your son, let him enjoy a couple of years GD then get cracking on with options for later, Further Education, worthwhile SQs (PW,DL are as bad if not worse than GD) etc. I will never regret the time I spent in the Corps, from Fall in to Stand easy, but it is hard to start all over again on outside. Enough of this. More Piss ups blood and guts required :cool: .

Cheers mate, I will pass on the advice, might even show him this thread but then again Blobbies dits would probably make him think I was encouraging him to join the Sally Ann. More beer :grin:

work time is for working in, play time is for playing in, time spent with jack is for enjoyment

NZ_Bootneck said:
WB lovin' that avatar mate, never actually saw a Wren that looked like this,cept when I had my beer glasses on. If you're ever able to Chat with Morsehorse though or have a look in her gallery some very nice ( though a little bit more formal) shots of her in pussers kit. Dressed a party up in my Blues once and did her doggie :shock: :oops: !! Outrageous :twisted: .

Andym told me how to put up the avatar, so cheers to andym. I always had this fantasy about some wren occifer taking me in to her office and giving me a bolloxing and ending with the eternal line "marine WB do you except my punishment"... me reluctantly saying... yes ...and then she grabs me denims, (I'm stood to attention at this stage)... unclips my belt....pulls me cacks down.......leans forward...... puts my willy in her mou.......sorry got to find a tissue now.

"a friend" once gave me a copy of fiesta, inside its hallow pages in the readers wives section there's some bint in naval occifers uniform (RNR I think but, beggers can't be choosers) stripping off, that dogeard old magazine is now one of my most treasure possessions.

nutty_bag

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
WB lovin' that avatar mate, never actually saw a Wren that looked like this,cept when I had my beer glasses on. If you're ever able to Chat with Morsehorse though or have a look in her gallery some very nice ( though a little bit more formal) shots of her in pussers kit. Dressed a party up in my Blues once and did her doggie :shock: :oops: !! Outrageous :twisted: .

Andym told me how to put up the avatar, so cheers to andym. I always had this fantasy about some wren occifer taking me in to her office and giving me a bolloxing and ending with the eternal line "marine WB do you except my punishment"... me reluctantly saying... yes ...and then she grabs me denims, (I'm stood to attention at this stage)... unclips my belt....pulls me cacks down.......leans forward...... puts my willy in her mou.......sorry got to find a tissue now.

Kinell.................and i've just come :grin:

I know Nutty bag, me n NZB should go halfs in knockin out one of them mills and boons style books, the romance bit will be shite by the sex would be good :twisted:

I'm still hooked on the jenny occifer thing, I reckon the book should have a catchy yet vaguely familiar title some thing like "the Officer and the ungentle one" our jenny occifer obviously fancys the bootneck but because of class and rank devide she has to just sit behind her desk flicking her bean whilst dreamily looking out off the window, our hero in green is blissfully unaware of this and carries on drinking and whoring with the lads until......he notices every time he goes near the occifer her nipples grow to the size of scammel wheel nuts, being a caring sensitive lad and not "like all the rest" he notices things like this. so he says, fcuk to the restraints in life, crashes through the class barrier... kicks her office door down... grabs her....lifts up her skirt....bends her over the desk.... and chucks it up the the wrong 'un...I think we'll need to work on the romance angle a bit but I'm sure there most be some jenny's in here who could help on that score.

......fled as deep down she knew she wanted to save herself for one of the bootys but couldn't make her mind up which one....meanwhile mne w. blooby was sat in sickbay holding is battered and bruised pride and joy, lazyily staring at the wren M.A's lovely arrse when in bimbled mne. nz bootneck holding his bloodied hand, "that andy aint turned up with his magic lotion yet then?" he asked "nah mate, but look at tha arrse on that!!" so suitably inspired by the wren m.a's arrse they quickly decided on a run ashore, an hour later after a quick shite, shower n shave they manfully strode to wards the main gate in there best flowery dresses, careful to check the guard room to see if there was any chalked messages there for them from mummy "c'mon said mne. blooby lets start off in the mucky duck, followed by one in the two twigs" , "o.k" said mne nz. bootneck " we could indulge in some scrath and sniff wiv the locals and if we're lucky wren norks will be ashore"................

shite, didn't realise that, sorry mate. I always walked past that board dreading a message because I knew everyone would take the piss. only time some thing like that happened I happened to be on gaurd so was aware of the messages coming in. sorry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Royal Marine to SAS Air Troop The Corps 27
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary welcomes US troop reduction in Afghanistan MoD News 0
trelawney126 US unveils new Troop Landing Craft Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces reduction in UK troop numbers in Afghanistan Current Affairs 0
soleil Herald: "Award For Ambulance Response Troop" The Corps 1
sgtpepperband HMS Ocean's Apaches wipe out troop concentration in Libya The Fleet 0
M Recce troop The Corps 3
NotmeChief Troop bonus to double Current Affairs 13
finknottle Harden Troop 45 The Corps 3
5dits Troop shortages force Navy to plug gaps in Afghanistan Current Affairs 14
alabama_leprechaun 959 Troop online training diary The Corps 1
mikey_boi Royal Marines Police Troop The Corps 24
D Holding troop RMR 3
J Holding Troop RMR 3
1ManRiot 107 Troop RMR 204
sgtpepperband Troop Aid Charity 3
D Bush pledges Iraq troop reduction Current Affairs 6
D Anyone on here from Merseyside's new 107 Troop? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T Last night in holding troop..... RMR 15
T What do i need to go Holding troop? RMR 3
H Know anyone that wants to Join Glasgow Holding troop RMR 0
T Should i go to Holding Troop? RMR 8
N 45 Cdo Mortar Troop in action Current Affairs 7
miffta Holding Troop LIVERPOOL RMR RMR 12
L RMR BRISTOL HOLDING TROOP RMR 3
S Holding Troop...does it work? RMR 19
MG Maniac Piss Poor Preparation etc ... Diamond Lil's 2
MG Maniac Piss Poor Planning ......................... Diamond Lil's 20
REDMIST Taking the F***ing PISS................! Diamond Lil's 24
BillyNoMates What's the strangest place you've ever woke up in after a night on the piss? Diamond Lil's 54
Stirling Piss off. Diamond Lil's 0
Blackrat Internet Bullying & Ripping the Piss on RR Diamond Lil's 117
Ja5on I wonder how long he will have the piss taken out of? Diamond Lil's 0
M Piss!!!!! Lost My Tropics The Quarterdeck 6
NotmeChief Piss take Diamond Lil's 7
T Dubai - Piss Up International 9
slim How to really piss of your family Diamond Lil's 4
brazenhussy annual rr met/ piss up???????? Social & Reunions 40
brazenhussy piss up Diamond Lil's 2
Shakey Taking the piss Diamond Lil's 18
MoD_RSS HM Land Registry and Ordnance Survey extend support to British start-ups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Talented transport tech start-ups to receive funding boost of over £1 million MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government launches new £40 million Clean Growth Fund to supercharge green start-ups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £40m boost for cutting-edge start-ups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Applications open as Geovation backs next generation of start-ups MoD News 0
I press ups for girls Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Government investing almost £1 million in transport tech start-ups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK invites Indian healthtech start-ups for TeXchange 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Meet the start-ups set to receive support from Geovation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 10 health start-ups supported through KQ Labs accelerator MoD News 0