Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troop bonus to double

wave_dodger

MIA
Book Reviewer
All very good making empty promises but the reality is there isn't any new cash so the additional will either have to be treasury provided or will come from somewhere else in Defence.

R077

MIA
finknottle said:
A cynical attempt to win votes I would not trust any of the barstewards further than I could spit.

Seconded, it is easy to rip apart Gordon Brown for the average punter only because he actually presents tangible items to the table. Cameron seems to base his entire campaign on rebuking every aspect of Brown's party and manifesto, rather than actually present any concrete evidence of his own labours.

Don't get me wrong, if I had my way there'd be none of them ;)

NotmeChief

Banned
Irrespective of the reason behind it, if you are on the receiving end you aint gonna say no.

It just shows he knows more than broon how to tote for votes.

Flagdeck

War Hero
finknottle said:
A cynical attempt to win votes I would not trust any of the barstewards further than I could spit.

Having been a voter for longer than I care to elucidate upon, every attempt to win my vote has been cynical... and they wonder why we are cynical of them... I'm with fink.... apathy rules O.K.

2badge_mango

War Hero
finknottle said:
And the money will come from where, the pensioners winter fuel allowance?

Oi! Leave the pensioners' fuel allowance alone :evil: it pays for my winter central heating (about five bottles of Pusser's rum :D )
Mrs Mango wastes her half! :oops:

2BM

danny

War Hero
I work this out at costing an extra £48 million a year. Shoudnt be to hard to claw that backfrom chav scum somehow really.

finknottle said:

No more cynical than what the incumbent government is up to. Sitting for the next six months with their thumbs up their bumbs raking in their ministerial pay and expenses and telling us all the nice things they will do if we are stupid enough to re elect them.

Darling Darlings feeble attempts to be nasty to the bankers is a classic. Try to get the voters to hate some one even more than us.

broadside

War Hero
danny said:
I work this out at costing an extra £48 million a year. Shoudnt be to hard to claw that backfrom chav scum somehow really.

Danny, thanks for doing the sums - if it is only £48m then the savings from MP allowances and other reforms of the House of Come-ons should make a pretty convincing dent in that bill!

broadside said:
danny said:

Danny, thanks for doing the sums - if it is only £48m then the savings from MP allowances and other reforms of the House of Come-ons should make a pretty convincing dent in that bill!

There's that flying pig going past my window again.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Royal Marine to SAS Air Troop The Corps 27
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary welcomes US troop reduction in Afghanistan MoD News 0
trelawney126 US unveils new Troop Landing Craft Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS Prime Minister announces reduction in UK troop numbers in Afghanistan Current Affairs 0
soleil Herald: "Award For Ambulance Response Troop" The Corps 1
sgtpepperband HMS Ocean's Apaches wipe out troop concentration in Libya The Fleet 0
M Recce troop The Corps 3
finknottle Harden Troop 45 The Corps 3
5dits Troop shortages force Navy to plug gaps in Afghanistan Current Affairs 14
alabama_leprechaun 959 Troop online training diary The Corps 1
mikey_boi Royal Marines Police Troop The Corps 24
D Holding troop RMR 3
J Holding Troop RMR 3
1ManRiot 107 Troop RMR 204
sgtpepperband Troop Aid Charity 3
D Bush pledges Iraq troop reduction Current Affairs 6
D Anyone on here from Merseyside's new 107 Troop? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T Last night in holding troop..... RMR 15
T What do i need to go Holding troop? RMR 3
H Know anyone that wants to Join Glasgow Holding troop RMR 0
T Should i go to Holding Troop? RMR 8
N 45 Cdo Mortar Troop in action Current Affairs 7
miffta Holding Troop LIVERPOOL RMR RMR 12
NZ_Bootneck Troop Piss ups The Corps 227
L RMR BRISTOL HOLDING TROOP RMR 3
S Holding Troop...does it work? RMR 19
MoD_RSS New guidance on £9 billion Job Retention Bonus, set to benefit millions of businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further details of the Job Retention Bonus announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recruitment director ban after £150k bonus prior to liquidation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Job Retention Bonus: ministerial direction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Graduates enjoy £100k earnings bonus over lifetime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Safe working bonus given in Tommy’s memory MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Christmas bonus for millions of workers MoD News 0
alexissonice Commitment Bonus UPO/Careers Office 1
P Engineers retention bonus The Fleet 7
D Paying Back Retention Bonus Finance & Pensions 4
H Commitment Bonus (Commissioned) Question Finance & Pensions 7
P Thoughts on the new financial recruitment bonus for Officers? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 23
Sgt Jobsearch Vehicle Technician - Cambridge - £21,000 + bonus The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Driver (7.5 Ton) - Boldon - £16,500 + Overtime & Bonus The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Technical Field Sales Engineer - Salisbury - £30,000 (Company Car + Bonus) The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Business Development Manager (Aircrew Systems) - Letchworth - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
L MBOS & Commitment Bonus Finance & Pensions 4
redmonkey 5 year bonus and MBOS Finance & Pensions 3
Sgt Jobsearch Sales Engineer (Oil & Gas) - Worthing - £Negotiable + Bonus The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Peach Commitment bonus to join RNR? UPO 6
L Commitment Bonus & MBOS Finance & Pensions 2
D Royal Navy Commitment Bonus + Return of service UPO 18
P Early Commitment Bonus Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
DemobJob Controls Engineer - Plymouth - £28,000 to £30,000 + bonus The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0