Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll deletion and Billy cocking around in London

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Covent Garden all afternoon. Got "volunteered" to assist an Australian escapologist with his act. Never lashed a bloke up in 40 feet of chains and padlocks before....... an interesting experience....phots later when I can nick WolfPackLeaders mobile. Them again perhaps I should keep them private. I was getting into it a bit too much. Almost strangled the poor git.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
He did escape in two minutes and fifteen seconds. How he did it - I have no idea.
Very clever and a great street performer.

IMG_20160726_190052.JPG

BillyNoMates

War Hero
IMG_20160726_194731.JPG

Here's an idea. While you're doing a gaff up.... Put sticky back plastic all over it and everyone thinks it's finished. These windows are not real, but you'd never think it. Covent Garden this afternoon.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
WolfPackLeader almost shat herself when I purchased tickets for the cable car over the river.
It was a bit windy and we shared a cabin with a bundle of foreign types. One lady screamed her tits off through that letter box bit in her head wrapper...which amused me greatly.

Last edited:

Latest Threads