trip abroad

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by docherty, Jan 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi guys just wondering if any one could help with telling me if you are at sultan doing phase 2 during summer leave are you allowed to leave the country to go abroad or do you have to stay in the UK. Any help will be much appreciated.
  2. stay in the UK,,,best way
  3. I think you'll find that you must leave the country to go abroad.
  4. I believe the fashionable thing for sprogs at Sultan is to get all the decent lads from your class, book some cheap flights to Magaluf and spend a week drinking, jet skiing, fighting locals and hanging out the back of every drunk Northern slag you can find.
  5. I can confirm this is true...however, not only confined to the sprogs in sultan

On return from work up in 2005, 8 of us, (quite thredders as you can imagine) decided the night before getting alongside that we "needed a holiday" so we booked a week in magaluf (mid july)..

I can confirm that many northern slags had been tango'd.....dirty, diiiity cows
  6. that was the exact plan right down to hanging out the back of northern birds. :wink:
  7. Good, you will fit in nicely.
  8. get yourself to the fiesta jungla at maagaluf a proper 18-30 hotel close to the bcm and the strip. the hotel is fine as long as you plan on sleeping during the day. I went last year and am going again in august was excellent.