Trinity Militray Insurance (Chichester) - RUBBISH SERVICE

Discussion in 'Finance & Pensions' started by Navy1, Nov 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies & Gentlemen,

I have just had occasion to try and claim against my forces travel policy issued by Trinity Insurance of Chichester. They use an underwriter called Millstream, from Hadeligh in Essex. I understand that they are new underwriters.

If you are thinking of using them please note that:

> It took 4 phone calls to get a claim form sent through.
    > Millstraem does not return phone calls
    > Employ people who have no idea about the needs of the military or the unique demands placed upon us.
    > Demanded a letter from a senior officer to say i had made the flight desite numerous other supporting information.

Crucially for any flight (RAF, Commercial, Helo etc etc) they require a BOARDING CARD as proof of flight before they will pay. So next time you jump on a Seaking in Basra or Helamand make sure you ask the aircrew man for the baording card in case you need to make a clain on yoru insurance policy....

... or oyu could just ensure with someone else! :(
  2. Re: Trinity Militray Insurance (Chichester) - RUBBISH SERVIC

Getting feedback about companies like this is good, but please remember libel law if you post on here: basically is must be true and wild accusations or pointless whinges will be deleted.

Thank you to Navy1 for a straight forward informative post. I hope the claim and complaints to them go well.