Tributes to motorcycle death boys

slim

War Hero
carlm said:
Slim would you still say you are happy they are dead if it was your kids.

Carl
I have two kids who have never been in trouble with the law, stolen cars or taken drugs. However have you listened to the parents of those children who have died as a result of stealing or joyriding with others in stolen vehicles? They normally blame the police for chasing them, or society, or some other irrelevant reason. Why do they not state the obvious, the kid was breaking the law and did not get away with it.
Now about this 92 year old lady hit by a stolen car. How long is it going to take her to recover? How long will it be till the driver steals another car? Who will he hit next time.
Grow up Carl and lose that reputation that Liverpudlians have for being over sentimental. Boris was right.

carlm

Lantern Swinger
You are not answering my question. I didn't ask you if your kids where well behaved, i was asking would you still feelnthe same way if they died driving a robbed vehicle.

slim

War Hero
If my child had stolen a vehicle and being killed in the process I would obviously feel extremely upset. However I would not be ranting and raving and blaming anyone else for the death. The blame would lie squarely on my child's shoulders.
However this is an extremely unlikely situation, especially as my son (who has had cars stolen from him) has a similar attitude to these scrote's as my own.

jungle_jim

Lantern Swinger
aussiepint said:
slim said:
Aussie

But I guess a rise out of me is what you wanted wasn't it?

I am convinced this is why he seems to spend every waking hour finding something away from the norm to post on here to wind people up or be argumentive.

i fully understand what he is saying, yet i find it very difficult for any normal human to wish someone dead. I am sure he has not had the horrible experience of dealing with death from a child or young adult, because once experienced it changes your whole view on life

jungle_jim said:
aussiepint said:
slim said:
Aussie

I am convinced this is why he seems to spend every waking hour finding something away from the norm to post on here to wind people up or be argumentive.

i fully understand what he is saying, yet i find it very difficult for any normal human to wish someone dead. I am sure he has not had the horrible experience of dealing with death from a child or young adult, because once experienced it changes your whole view on life

Jungle Jim

I could think of hundreds of thousands of people I would wish dead to make this world a better place. I would start with the thugs that maintain the power for the communist party in North Korea and work down thru various mid east and African countries, you see where I am coming from. I don't think Slim wishes the person who steals a M/C dead but if anyone is going to die or get injured as a result of that person's action we both want it to be him.

It is lucky you did not live before 1950 when 2 out of 5 children never made it to adulthood when anti biotics did not exist. Now it is compulsory sackcloth and ashes for every death, sorry but I do not buy into that.

Nutty

jungle_jim

Lantern Swinger

It is lucky you did not live before 1950 when 2 out of 5 children never made it to adulthood when anti biotics did not exist. Now it is compulsory sackcloth and ashes for every death, sorry but I do not buy into that.

Nutty[/quote]

try to bury your 4 year old daughter and come on here gobbing off about how hard it was back in your day. just beacuse it was like that in the 50s i take it then you would be fine if god forbid it was a member of your grandchildren, oh well 3 out of 5 isnt bad.

WHATEVER. i think you bag might need an empty!!!!

slim

War Hero
jungle_jim said:
aussiepint said:
slim said:
Aussie

Junglyjim
You are correct, the idea behind many of my posts is to get people to think about the actions of many who exist in our community. The idea is to logically discuss and debate what may or may not be done in an effort to stop these scum from acting in an anti social manner.
As far as I am concerned, the PC brigade who seem to be a bunch of spineless individuals and want to rehabilitate these individuals using community service and tagging have had their chance. It doesn't work.
In the case of these two young lads it would seem that it may have been a one off. They did not mean to permanently deprive some hard working person of their vehicle. Unfortunately it belonged to the offenders father. This does not excuse his actions.
As for the serial car thieves, my statement stands, the sooner they kill THEMSELVES the sooner legitimate road (and pavement) users will be safe.

As for my hero Boris, he certainly got it right when it came to scousers.

slim said:
jungle_jim said:
aussiepint said:
slim said:
Aussie

Junglyjim
You are correct, the idea behind many of my posts is to get people to think about the actions of many who exist in our community. The idea is to logically discuss and debate what may or may not be done in an effort to stop these scum from acting in an anti social manner.
As far as I am concerned, the PC brigade who seem to be a bunch of spineless individuals and want to rehabilitate these individuals using community service and tagging have had their chance. It doesn't work.
In the case of these two young lads it would seem that it may have been a one off. They did not mean to permanently deprive some hard working person of their vehicle. Unfortunately it belonged to the offenders father. This does not excuse his actions.
As for the serial car thieves, my statement stands, the sooner they kill THEMSELVES the sooner legitimate road (and pavement) users will be safe.

As for my hero Boris, he certainly got it right when it came to scousers.

The problem with rehabilition and ASBOs is we neither enforce or fund them properly so they don't work. There is little wrong with the concepts but the implementation has been crap, or in sme cases very crap.. When ever some has manged to get an effective rehabilitation scheme going it has been binned either because of headline grabbing comment in publications like the Scum or the Wail or the polititians have discovered the cost of doing it right and cut off the funding. ASBOs are failing becaus they are neither followed up or enforced, so once again they are not working because in reality it is just another look good scheme with no funding or effort applied.

I certainly do not rejoice at any un-necessary death and in this case the lack of enforcement of the law meant these two thought they would get away with it so they did it. If we had decent traffic policing they wouldn't have dared.

slim

War Hero
carlm said:
Are you sure you don't live in manchester slim :tool: :spam2:

No, however I was on the Manchester and did visit the city, thoroughly enjoyed the place and the natives were extremely friendly. We docked in Liverpool because we couldn't get under some motorway bridge. So also had a couple or runs in Liverpool, and I bet you won't expect this from me, I found the natives friendly and the nightlife great. Now excuse me as I must go and wash my mouth out. :thumright:

jungle_jim said:

Nutty

try to bury your 4 year old daughter and come on here gobbing off about how hard it was back in your day. just beacuse it was like that in the 50s i take it then you would be fine if god forbid it was a member of your grandchildren, oh well 3 out of 5 isnt bad.

WHATEVER. i think you bag might need an empty!!!![/quote]

J-J

For the close family, any death is traumatic. At fast approaching 61 years I have seen plenty in my family and friends. What I do not and will not buy into is this feeling of community grief, counseling of whole schools, the Princes Di phenomenon. So you will not put me into a guilt trip about your personal grief as we all have our fair share of that.

Nutty

carlm

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
carlm said:
Are you sure you don't live in manchester slim :tool: :spam2:

No, however I was on the Manchester and did visit the city, thoroughly enjoyed the place and the natives were extremely friendly. We docked in Liverpool because we couldn't get under some motorway bridge. So also had a couple or runs in Liverpool, and I bet you won't expect this from me, I found the natives friendly and the nightlife great. Now excuse me as I must go and wash my mouth out. :thumright:

Who was the most friendly the scousers of the mancs :toothy7: