Tributes to motorcycle death boys

andym

War Hero
Its not the nicest of things to have to tell a parent.These two brought about their own demise by ILLEGALLY STEALING and RIDING a powerful Motorbike.No body pulled a trigger or ran them over.There is no other party to blame.They broke the Law and unfortunatly died in the process.How many times had they done this before?What would have happened if they had killed an INNOCENT bystander?These were not children in the sense of not being responsible for their actions.A death is a tragedy and will cause grief to somebody,however if it were an habitual offender,Rapist,Murderer etc the concensus of opinion would be Good riddance.Had these two NOT stolen and ridden the bike then they would in alll probability still be alive!

Aussie Pinta lots of people have to convey messages of a death it is not only the prerogative of the Medical world. Its part of the job if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

If a YO kills himself by crashing the vehicle he has stolen I will not be shedding a tear. As for his family, well he could have avoided their grief by not stealing vehicles in the first place that is a decision their nearest and dearest made before he killed himself. Its called Resposnsibility something lacking in many young people.

I will have sympathy for the owner of a stolen vehicle who now has to go through a lot of paper work, insurance, statement to Plod, inconvenience and expense cos some little scroat stole his wheels and wrote it off. Yeah I know hard uncaring bastard, no just cynical.

Nutty

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
slim said:
We used to do it in our day and probably got away with it due to light traffic conditions. These days modern roads are not so forgiving.

Nor some of the people these days who seem to know better than the younger generation, Slim.

Like you, I rode a motorbike underage, and probably like most got drunk underage & doubtless my elders would've condemned my actions had I got caught or been killed. Luckily for me or anyone else, nothing untoward happened.

I don't condone it, but I'd find it hard to condemn if I'd done it myself, busier roads or not. To my mind it's a tragic loss & my sympathy goes out to the families.

dondon

MIA
Nutty said:
Aussie Pinta lots of people have to convey messages of a death it is not only the prerogative of the Medical world. Its part of the job if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

If a YO kills himself by crashing the vehicle he has stolen I will not be shedding a tear. As for his family, well he could have avoided their grief by not stealing vehicles in the first place that is a decision their nearest and dearest made before he killed himself. Its called Resposnsibility something lacking in many young people.

I will have sympathy for the owner of a stolen vehicle who now has to go through a lot of paper work, insurance, statement to Plod, inconvenience and expense cos some little scroat stole his wheels and wrote it off. Yeah I know hard uncaring bastard, no just cynical.

Nutty

Ditto mate , couldn't agree more ,

Ninja_Stoker said:
slim said:
We used to do it in our day and probably got away with it due to light traffic conditions. These days modern roads are not so forgiving.

Nor some of the people these days who seem to know better than the younger generation, Slim.

Like you, I rode a motorbike underage, and probably like most got drunk underage & doubtless my elders would've condemned my actions had I got caught or been killed. Luckily for me or anyone else, nothing untoward happened.

I don't condone it, but I'd find it hard to condemn if I'd done it myself, busier roads or not. To my mind it's a tragic loss & my sympathy goes out to the families.

Not me it was dump trucks on the power station site that was under construction. Then the tractor on the old tip I used the tractor to dig out rabbits for the pot.

Such happy days!!!

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Not every parent is responsible for their children going off the rails. Some kids will endeavour to become miscreants, despite the best efforts of their parents.

When car thieves and joyriders remove themselves from this mortal coil I can only think that they have gotten what they deserve. I don't give a toss for what they've done to themselves, I am more concerned with the effects of their actions on their innocent victims.

aussiepint

War Hero
Nutty said:

Don't give me any of that sacamonious crap nutty! Was posting my experience on a given subject?? **** me!. Hamlet died in the end!
Nutty

Hey aussie, are you permanently flying flag Bravo or what?

If you offer to buy a woman a drink and she accepts, she still might not like you..........
She could just be a whore

slim

War Hero
aussiepint said:
slim said:
Aussie
Do you have a problem with the English language?
Surely as a nurse you must see victims of these young tearaways being admitted to hospital. These are innocent people who just happenned to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The moron driving the vehicle almost always leaves the scene of the crime and the victim to either die or suffer. This is so that he can arrange his alibi ensuring that he was with several mates at the time of the accident. The police know who these young thieves are, they are normally from the same group committing 90% of the crime in an area. The courts give these kids a slap on the wrist and community service if they actually get to court. The thug is released and immediately goes out and nicks another car for his bit of fun.
Am I really being so hard when I say that I am pleased when kids like this are taken out of the equation when they kill themselves?
Or would you rather continue giving them a slap on the wrist while fighting to save the lives of their victims. As a nurse I am certain that you must have had to break the sad news of the death of a victim to his/her relatives.

Yes Slim, try telling your wife of 35 yrs that your husband just died, try telling a parent their baby just died, try telling a sister that her brother just died of a beating!!

Me and broken news above and more. Sit on your fat arse and contemplate words Slim! I know what they mean in real life.

But I guess a rise out of me is what you wanted wasn't it?

Tosser

Aussie Grimelkin
Your comprehension of written English is extremely disturbing. Have you ever had to inform the next of kin of a road accident victim who has been killed by either a drunk driver or a scummy car thieving toerag? If so what were your feelings towards the killer? What were the families feelings? I would rather 100 of these little bastards died than one innocent bystander. If you think I am being hard fine.
As for you being caring please read your words to others when you do not agree with their point.

Edited to add the latest hit & run by a driver of a stolen car.

I for one am sorry that he didn't kill himself, that would have been another one less.

Crash driver 'knew of collision'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6718161.stm