Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triage / Records

marj96

Hey everyone,

Was made Tmu at triage with more info requested. After around 4 months of consistently phoning my GP surgery I received a call saying that they don’t have my medical record and haven’t been able to obtain it from my old surgery. This means that they will be filling in the form stating that they cannot provide the info required by Capita.

Not too sure really as to where this leaves me in regard to my application now as I presume I won’t be able to move onto the face to face medical / next part of the process before this information is handed over.

Anybody have an idea of what happens next or am I dead in the water so to speak?

Thanks in advance!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
You could try contacting your old surgery yourself and see what they say has happened to your records, you never know it might focus the brain and they'll have another look. Good luck.

marj96

@dapperdunn Yes they do… as they were able to give me a copy around 6 months ago. I’ve even argued this but they were adamant they wouldn’t send it back without the paper copy of the record. Meaning that the form has gone back to Capita stating that they cannot provide the info needed for the request for information

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Go back and speak to the Practice Manager, explain your situation and see if there is any way they can help, make sure you speak to the Manager.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
@dapperdunn Yes they do… as they were able to give me a copy around 6 months ago. I’ve even argued this but they were adamant they wouldn’t send it back without the paper copy of the record. Meaning that the form has gone back to Capita stating that they cannot provide the info needed for the request for information
Go back and speak to the Practice Manager, explain your situation and see if there is any way they can help, make sure you speak to the Manager.
Take your mother with you. Don't take no for an answer.

marj96

Tried speaking to them on numerous occasions and always give the same answer. Just unsure as to where this currently leaves me really. I imagine the application will just get shelved till the relevant information can be supplied.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Where it leaves you is that you need to talk to the Manager not one of the Monkeys. Refuse to talk to anyone else and ask for the procedure for making complaints about their apparent mis-handling of your confidential documents. Don't ring them up apart from making an appointment to speak to the Manager face to face. Good luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Triage Call - What To Expect? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
S Frustrating medical triage Joining the Royal Navy 5
Z Royal Navy triage call Submariners 5
D medical triage call eczema Joining the Royal Navy 4
B How is the medical triage done Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
D Medical Triage Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
F Medical triage Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
K Triage phone call while overseas Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
F Triage medical phone call fail Joining the Royal Navy 4
Max9393 Nurse triage phone call Joining the Royal Navy 9
Matthew Medical triage phone call Health & Fitness 10
F Triage Medical Joining the Royal Navy 2
J Capita Triage Call and what best to do now? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
I Previous mental health records. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
K Looking for my deceased fathers naval records Submariners 8
MoD_RSS Government plan new changes to criminal records disclosure regime MoD News 0
I Medical records? Joining the Royal Navy 29
MoD_RSS Registrations and records submitted though the MMO’s electronic catch recording app continue to increase MoD News 0
C Medical records Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
E Service Records History 2
MoD_RSS Committee Members reappointed to the Advisory Committee on National Records and Archives MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Your chance to question Ministry of Defence medals and records experts at Rootstech London 2019 MoD News 0
C Navy, Criminal Records and US Visa Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
E GP Medical records Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS News story: Your chance to question Ministry of Defence medals and records experts at Family History Shows MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Our 18 employment records this year show why we need the Prime Minister’s Brexit deal MoD News 0
sweetpea FREE ACCESS TO MILITARY RECORDS. History 5
MoD_RSS Press release: Car hire company director picks up seven-year ban for failing to keep records MoD News 0
Z False suicidal thoughts on GP records? Joining the Royal Navy 1
MoD_RSS News story: The Veterans’ Gateway records over 10,000 enquiries as it celebrates its first year in service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Your chance to question Ministry of Defence medals and records experts at Family History Shows MoD News 0
S Ships movement records History 5
D Hunting Records - Far East WW2 History 5
O Royal Marine Police records and other historical info History 3
Deadeyethejedi Guidance on Criminal Records Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
C SOS - Help needed to figure out how to find my Nans records? History 7
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Business Services to display Battle of Passchendaele records at this... MoD News 0
Jockyfisher Medical Records are Missing Joining the Royal Navy 4
D Requesting records of summary hearing The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 3
sweetpea FREE Access to Military Records History 0
M Medical records Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
sweetpea FREE ACCESS to military records. History 32
T5igger Checking GP records Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
sweetpea FREE access to Military Records on Ancestry 6-11th Nov. History 0
B Fathers Service Records The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS News story: Minister for the Reserves gifts WW2 records to Polish Government MoD News 0
sweetpea FREE Access to Ancestry Records 26th - 29th December. History 1
sweetpea WWI MILITARY RECORDS. FREE ACCESS. History 0
G medical records RFA 6
T RM medical records The Corps 4