Travian

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mikh, Oct 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. About 18 months ago, a Percy came onto RR and ROMFT and invited people to join an on line game by the name of Travian (I cannot remember the percy's name too clearly, I think it was grumpy or something like that), the current server (my 4th) is about to finish, and I wanted let any prospective players know that a new speed server will be starting soon.

I will post more info in the coming days, but if anyone is interested in playing, and joining a tri service alliance, they should let me know.

2. Nooooo....... not another server ............. 8O wibble wibble... :?

3. I didn't play the last speed server Mikh, the last time I played was on the speed server that finished in Feb. I enjoyed it when it was all ARRSErs in the alliance but since any old civvy was allowed into the alliance, and after all the back biting and the way the alliance split up I soon lost interest. Besides that, it took up too much of my time and in the end I never got anything else done. I can't see myself playing again.

4. Tell me about the time taken.......

We are hoping to get the alliance back the way it was before the civvie inclusion, Robbo as IC (possiblly as a dual with Sospan) I know he is a crab, but he is OK

Snapper, I am way way past the wibble stage, 4 speeds on the trot!!!!!!!!

5. The speed server finished last night, won by HoS

I will post the start date of the next speed and a link for pre-registratio as soon as they are available

6. Restart on Friday 20th - No time yet, but probably 05 dubs. Pre Reg should be up and running on Wednesday.

I will post a registation/start link for those interested as soon as it is available

7. Ahh havent played this game for ages! used to play speed server and be on Zero who were allied with Myth .. that was probably the best time on travian speed server!

8. Just thought i would revive the thread, another speed server starting on Wedensday 6th March, give the last speed a miss and tried my hand at a Slow Server (UK4) god its slow.

But going back to the speed on wed :)

9. Not even a nibble, or 'you must be fcuking joking'

Well for anyone interested, registration starts tomorrow, we will be starting in the old ARRSE stomping grounds in the NW

10. That game took up so much bloody time that I'll never see again and running an alliance is a complete pain in the bum. I also found it depressing on how much the "star players" were spending on Gold.

Some day, if my health fails me and I become completely housebound, unable to hold a paint brush or a modelling knife, I might think about playing it again.

11. Thats the spirit Logs :bounce:

12. WTF are you talking about dear chap???? No don't tell me ... I really don't want to know!

13. I dont fancy waking up at 0200 and 0400 much to the Missuses annoyance to do something that proves that futile, again, thanks.