Travelling to and from training

Tall_bloke

Lantern Swinger
Hey Folks

Can anyone tell me if there is a definitive reference somewhere that dictates how much pay you should get for travelling to a weekends / weeks training?
I always understood that you would get at least half a days pay for travelling down to Pompey or Plymouth etc, so for example if you did five days training then you would get five and a half days pay, to allow for time travelling the day before. Chatting to some people from other units they say they're travelling pay varies from a full days pay to no pay at all!
Any advice gratefully received!

Hey Folks

Can anyone tell me if there is a definitive reference somewhere that dictates how much pay you should get for travelling to a weekends / weeks training?
I always understood that you would get at least half a days pay for travelling down to Pompey or Plymouth etc, so for example if you did five days training then you would get five and a half days pay, to allow for time travelling the day before. Chatting to some people from other units they say they're travelling pay varies from a full days pay to no pay at all!
Any advice gratefully received!
Consult Chapter 105:

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/News-an...nts/Naval Publications/BR 3/br3book/ch105.pdf

and then look at JSP 754.

I was told last week that when we do a weekends training (Friday night through til Sunday afternoon we should be recieving 3 days pay. Suprised me but came from someone far higher up the tree than me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alfred_the_great Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
Ticklertin The Fleet 88
higthepig Diamond Lil's 18