Travel

My partner who is an officer may be going overseas to Qatar. I am remaining in the UK, will our children be eligible for any free or discounted flights to there to see him? Also what about accommodation.

Seadog

War Hero
May be? And you want your internet staff to provide you answers rather than exercise some initiative, or rather getting your partner -who is an officer, so I'm sitting at attention while I type-to exercise some. Please and thank you.

Accommodation? I recommend that it has air conditioning. Tap water is hot, both taps.

slim

War Hero
My partner who is an officer may be going overseas to Qatar. I am remaining in the UK, will our children be eligible for any free or discounted flights to there to see him? Also what about accommodation.
Is he your partner or are you married or in a civil partnership?

slim

War Hero
May be? And you want your internet staff to provide you answers rather than exercise some initiative, or rather getting your partner -who is an officer, so I'm sitting at attention while I type-to exercise some. Please and thank you.

Accommodation? I recommend that it has air conditioning. Tap water is hot, both taps.
Seadog
I am the member for taking the piss out of occifers, please desist!

I can remember a time when Rum Ration contributors were warned about making facetious replies to questions posed in the "serious section" and told a dim view would be taken. I also remember a Moderator enforcing this but at this moment I cannot bring their name to mind. Pity, as we could do with him/her now.

Seadog

War Hero
I can remember a time when Rum Ration contributors were warned about making facetious replies to questions posed in the "serious section" and told a dim view would be taken.
The standard still applies to reasonable posters asking reasonable questions in a reasonable way. Even the naive.

Check out the OP's contribution in the RFA and Jury Service thread, you may even think I've been insufficiently facetious.

The thread could be barged or more likely, put into Lil's. There are already a lot of posts about sore arses, a long way from Qatar....or maybe not.

G

guestm

Wow, so many replies, you must really be a humourless butt hurt.
Can you please introduce some variety into your schtick?

There are rules, repetition of wank phrases is punishable by death.

Judging by your 8 posts so far, I'd assume that your partner is moving to Qatar to get away from you, so no you can't travel with the poor wretch.