Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jibjab3000, Feb 4, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My partner who is an officer may be going overseas to Qatar. I am remaining in the UK, will our children be eligible for any free or discounted flights to there to see him? Also what about accommodation.
  2. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

May be? And you want your internet staff to provide you answers rather than exercise some initiative, or rather getting your partner -who is an officer, so I'm sitting at attention while I type-to exercise some. Please and thank you.

Accommodation? I recommend that it has air conditioning. Tap water is hot, both taps.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Don't be so butt hurt.
  4. Is he your partner or are you married or in a civil partnership?
  5. Seadog
    I am the member for taking the piss out of occifers, please desist!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I can remember a time when Rum Ration contributors were warned about making facetious replies to questions posed in the "serious section" and told a dim view would be taken. I also remember a Moderator enforcing this but at this moment I cannot bring their name to mind. Pity, as we could do with him/her now.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. We are legally together.
  8. He was butt hurt.
  9. Well he was butt hurt and couldn't take it.
  10. W.T.F. is Butt hurt?
  11. Brother of John Hurt, do get a grip!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Many thanks Wrecker. Everyday is an education.
    here I was thinking it had something to do with Brown Hatting.
  13. But not married?
  14. Partner ? ... solicitors , accountants , architects ?.
  15. Seadog

The standard still applies to reasonable posters asking reasonable questions in a reasonable way. Even the naive.

Check out the OP's contribution in the RFA and Jury Service thread, you may even think I've been insufficiently facetious.

The thread could be barged or more likely, put into Lil's. There are already a lot of posts about sore arses, a long way from Qatar....or maybe not.
  16. Seadog

Your initial thought is justified, the expression butt hurt was introduced by a poster called job jab.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Wow, so many replies, you must really be a humourless butt hurt.
  18. Can you please introduce some variety into your schtick?

There are rules, repetition of wank phrases is punishable by death.

Judging by your 8 posts so far, I'd assume that your partner is moving to Qatar to get away from you, so no you can't travel with the poor wretch.