Travel Visa Regulations to the USA

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sgtpepperband, Jan 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. sgtpepperband

    sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

    For those who like to take advantage of cheap Trans-Atlantic air fare sales... you had better ensure that you get your ESTA (Electronic System Travel Authorisation), clearance at least 72 hours before you travel. It is free and you can apply on line.

    See the below link for details:

    The rules changed with effect from 12 January 2009.
  2. Cheers mate, well in the nick of time. :lol:
  3. Filled mine in on Saturday, checked on Tuesday and the authorisation was through, lasts for 2 years, no more filling in I94W forms on the aircraft, looks like a good system to me. I notice that several companies on the net are already advertising thier services, $55 for a downloadable guide or they will fill out the application on your behalf for $199

Share This Page