Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Trauma stuff

Shakey

War Hero
Those of you with a medical background or just the plain morbidly curious will find some interesting stuff here:

trauma.org

Some of the phots will make you wince.

Duuuuude thank god i've eaten already, check out those amutations uuurrrghh
Hats of to the medics, can't be doing with all that.

OMG!!!What a site!blood snot gore abounds,total bloodfest!Some real nice Images of nasty injuries there.Its gonna keep me happy for ages that one!

Yuk!
neck0012-t.jpg

I can almost smell that!

Interesting! What I hate is the smell of blood and Dettol combined. Cue: passing out on hospital wards as in/outpatient.

I'm looking forward to the bit on radiation burns. Will that include the reddening of the skin and oedema in someone's arms?

Take a look here...

Mind you i wonder what was going on in this blokes head!

wound0001a-t.jpg

wound0001b-t.jpg

Going to take more than a packet of Soothers to sort that one out.

OK kids; enough with the gore. I'm Ok with links for those to choose to view but come on. - Referee!! Difficult enough to face eating the crap they serve as food round here without these added attractions.

Anyone got a bucket?

SF

SILVER_FOX said:
OK kids; enough with the gore. I'm Ok with links for those to choose to view but come on. - Referee!! Difficult enough to face eating the crap they serve as food round here without these added attractions.

Anyone got a bucket?

SF

Wot, one of these?

284-11_ice_bucket_item.jpg

Or one of these?

RB5644-small-water-bucket.jpg

Latest Threads