Transplants

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Jan 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, some bloke has got a new hand, and hopefully it'll be all up and running in the near future. Makes you think don't it? Where does transplant surgery go to next? Is there infinite possibilities? I was just wondering what it'll be like when he has his first ever tug with the new appendage. Kind of messes with your head a bit...I mean knocking one out with a hand that isn't your old ladies - or even belonged to you in the first place is somewhat odd. If you fast forward this medical breakthrough into the future and, say - the same bloke lost his knob in a bizarre accident with some heavy machinery, and had THAT replaced with some spare wanger from a dead person, and THEN say his bollocks got sliced off while he was doing a bit of D.I.Y. using a circular saw and he got a new pair from yet another corpse and it all worked in the proper manner....then having a wank with some other geezers hand, pleasuring a used, second-hand knob before reaching the vinegar stroke and blowing someone elses wad......????? Sorry - I can't get my head round it.

2. Pills, dark room, lie down.............. and breath!

3. It aint what I heard but whatever.........:glasses8: