Transplants

Well, some bloke has got a new hand, and hopefully it'll be all up and running in the near future. Makes you think don't it? Where does transplant surgery go to next? Is there infinite possibilities? I was just wondering what it'll be like when he has his first ever tug with the new appendage. Kind of messes with your head a bit...I mean knocking one out with a hand that isn't your old ladies - or even belonged to you in the first place is somewhat odd. If you fast forward this medical breakthrough into the future and, say - the same bloke lost his knob in a bizarre accident with some heavy machinery, and had THAT replaced with some spare wanger from a dead person, and THEN say his bollocks got sliced off while he was doing a bit of D.I.Y. using a circular saw and he got a new pair from yet another corpse and it all worked in the proper manner....then having a wank with some other geezers hand, pleasuring a used, second-hand knob before reaching the vinegar stroke and blowing someone elses wad......????? Sorry - I can't get my head round it.

Well, some bloke has got a new hand, and hopefully it'll be all up and running in the near future. Makes you think don't it? Where does transplant surgery go to next? Is there infinite possibilities? I was just wondering what it'll be like when he has his first ever tug with the new appendage. Kind of messes with your head a bit...I mean knocking one out with a hand that isn't your old ladies - or even belonged to you in the first place is somewhat odd. If you fast forward this medical breakthrough into the future and, say - the same bloke lost his knob in a bizarre accident with some heavy machinery, and had THAT replaced with some spare wanger from a dead person, and THEN say his bollocks got sliced off while he was doing a bit of D.I.Y. using a circular saw and he got a new pair from yet another corpse and it all worked in the proper manner....then having a wank with some other geezers hand, pleasuring a used, second-hand knob before reaching the vinegar stroke and blowing someone elses wad......????? Sorry - I can't get my head round it.

It aint what I heard but whatever.........:glasses8:

Latest Threads