transfers

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by loiz18, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I heard, from a not so reliable source, that you can transfer to any other Navy that are in the commonwealth after your training? Is that true or have i been had? :D

2. Yep, it's true, when I got bored of the RN, I joined the Royal Fijian Navy. The food and pay is not quite as good, but the uniform and rugby team are awesome.

Edited to add: When I get bored of Fiji, I am considering a transfer to Bangladeshi SBS. I hear their selection is not quite as tough as ours but you still get to wear your SABRE wings on your mess kit.

3. Fool! Swaziland is the way ahead. All I do is mince up and down the river Usutu in an FPB. Shite hot.

4. I tried Swaziland but they didn't have any vacancies for STCs at the time.

5. That's because I'm in the billet. In fact I'm in the only billet, I am the Swaziland Navy.

6. :p

7. Monty on the mince.....

[​IMG]

8. That's me! PERSEC!

9. And that is exactly what it is "an unreliable source."

10. Swaziland navy is for pussies

I transfered to the Indian navy, but having vindaloo for breakfast and tindaloo for 9 o'clockers everyday does play havoc with the colon.

Just goes to show...no matter which navy you serve in...you always get a sore arse [​IMG]