transfers

I heard, from a not so reliable source, that you can transfer to any other Navy that are in the commonwealth after your training? Is that true or have i been had? :D

Yep, it's true, when I got bored of the RN, I joined the Royal Fijian Navy. The food and pay is not quite as good, but the uniform and rugby team are awesome.

Edited to add: When I get bored of Fiji, I am considering a transfer to Bangladeshi SBS. I hear their selection is not quite as tough as ours but you still get to wear your SABRE wings on your mess kit.

2_deck_dash said:
Yep, it's true, when I got bored of the RN, I joined the Royal Fijian Navy. The food and pay is not quite as good, but the uniform and rugby team are awesome.
Fool! Swaziland is the way ahead. All I do is mince up and down the river Usutu in an FPB. Shite hot.

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
2_deck_dash said:
Fool! Swaziland is the way ahead. All I do is mince up and down the river Usutu in an FPB. Shite hot.
I tried Swaziland but they didn't have any vacancies for STCs at the time.

2_deck_dash said:
2_deck_dash said:
I tried Swaziland but they didn't have any vacancies for STCs at the time.
That's because I'm in the billet. In fact I'm in the only billet, I am the Swaziland Navy.

2_deck_dash said:
:p

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
Swaziland navy is for pussies

I transfered to the Indian navy, but having vindaloo for breakfast and tindaloo for 9 o'clockers everyday does play havoc with the colon.

Just goes to show...no matter which navy you serve in...you always get a sore arse

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M The Corps 7
J Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 48