Transferring from army (advice)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
At present only Royal Marines are permitted tattoos on their hands, much the same as the Army probably forbade them when you joined...funny old thing.

As luck would have it, we (the Royal Navy) are hanging out for Chefs. If you would like to continue be employed as a trained killer in the RN, the odds are looking good if you want to be a Chef but less so elsehere.

Either way, my spidey senses are telling me things on recruitment will get worse before they improve so genuinely ...submit a speculative request to transfer and see where it gets you.

At present only Royal Marines are permitted tattoos on their hands, much the same as the Army probably forbade them when you joined...funny old thing.

As luck would have it, we (the Royal Navy) are hanging out for Chefs. If you would like to continue be employed as a trained killer in the RN, the odds are looking good if you want to be a Chef but less so elsehere.

Either way, my spidey senses are telling me things on recruitment will get worse before they improve so genuinely ...submit a speculative request to transfer and see where it gets you.
Rgr cheers mate

Latest Threads