Probably a question asked thousands of times but as i am so undecided on jobs, i want to know about the whole idea of transferring, i wanted to know if as you sin on a 12 year contract, could i serve 6 years as a WS then transfer for the remaining 6 as a SS or are you not allowed to do that??

cheers all
It's not a case of just transfering. Should you decide you no longer wish to serve in the current branch you are in say after "6 years" you will have to seek permission to transfer. There maybe a chance you could get granted the transfer but it will depend on different factors one being manning clearance.

I reccommend you choose a branch you are looking at staying in and progressing in when you join more importantly.

12 year contract????
You sign a contract stating that you understand it is not possible to transfer.

It has been done, but your contract says you can't do it, so don't expect it or count on being able to do it.

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts