traning intake

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by lisaamorgan, Aug 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. dose any one know when the royal navy take intakes for traning cause i wanna sign up :D
  2. Every Tuesday.

You need to be able ride a bike with only one stabiliser and swim one width of the children's pool.
  3. why not try the wealth of knowledge that is the RN website dont know first hand myself but dont hold your hopes up at the minute if you read some of the stuff posted on here though!
  4. Welcome to RR, Lisa.

When you have had a good look at the RN Website then come back to RR and spend some time reading through/searching the Newbie Forum for general information - But, as you will see, there is currently a long waiting list for entry into most branches.

After all that your next step should be your local AFCO - Solely because RR, whilst being very useful, is the unoffIcial RN website.

5. Oi Rattler, why do you want to give the Mob a Dose then?
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Good to see that the English language is still evolving
  7. 'Sports and Adventure Training'?

8. Definatly.
  9. Oh, the irony.
    Perhaps you meant DEFINITELY. :roll:
    Spelling skills of an RN Writer indeed you daft bint.
  10. Jesus H fucking Christ. When do the school holidays end?
  11. Can any one decipher this ?
  12. The gash chute is running in reverse
  13. I think you'll find the irony was intentional, you daft antipodean. :roll: :roll:
  14. Have you seen any of it's other contributions?
    Going on what I've seen I doubt that Blondiie could even spell irony let alone understand the concept.
    Carry on grooming, a few PMs with photos of you in your No 1s and going by 'her' signature you should be nuts deep soonest.
  15. Trawling for fucks on RR? Dear god man, how far have you fallen?
  16. She's not my type, judging from the photos. 8O
  17. Do you have to take your own irony to Raleigh, or do the instructers have some to spare?