Training

DavidP

Midshipman
Hi all, Could anybody give me some advice on what to exspect at Navy training camp

I.E assault causes, Running etc

Thanks

DavidP

Midshipman
Instead of actually being Sarcastic why done u give me some advice then. Page is suppose to help new recruits isn't it

bollotom

War Hero
Yummy. Bite!
If you use the search function your questions will be answered and don't be affronted by any perceived sarcasm. It's 'Banter' and not meant to offend. There'll be a lot you'll be doing. PE, Swimming, Shooting, Drill, Maintaining Kit, Ships Husbandry, Clean Ship. A whole range of tasks to make you fit for service. Split into a couple of periods. I believe the 10 weeks at Raleigh is being reduced to 9 weeks but don't know when.
On a silver lining in a cloudy environment, you'll be embarking on one of the most satisfying part of your career. Absorb everything, work hard and never assume you'll have some free time. Oh, and enjoy it. :cool:

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Whoa, I say whoa, I say boy, I say boy....

What do you mean by Navy Training Camp. Are you going on PRNC or joining Raleigh?

DavidP

Midshipman
Raleigh heard training was quite hard that was all, waneed to know what to exspect nd what training I should do before it all starts

Polto

War Hero
Instead of actually being Sarcastic why done u give me some advice then. Page is suppose to help new recruits isn't it
Hi David. Perhaps you are unaware that this is an unofficial forum therefore advice is given voluntarily. Always seek the advice from your AFCO or use the search facility on this website where you will find a plethora of posts about life in Raleigh. There is the odd recruiter around here too I heard... @Ninja_Stoker . Noting your user name you may want to carefully consider the meanings and implications of persec.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Split into a couple of periods. I believe the 10 weeks at Raleigh is being reduced to 9 weeks but don't know when.
Whoopsie, I made a post on 1st April about saving 10% of out training costs as we were saving-up to buy a plane for our aircraft carrier, but training at Raleigh is still ten weeks.

My apologies if I unwittingly caused confusion.

Trainer

War Hero
Book Reviewer
[/USER] . Noting your user name you may want to carefully consider the meanings and implications of persec.

PERSEC: That means David, that bad people can't work out who you are and kill/injure you, so don't use your real name or parts thereof, as your screen name on Rum Ration.

I refer, of course to RALEIGH INT staff.

Latest Threads