Training Partner(s) in Central London

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Liquidity, Aug 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys (and to be PC, girls too :hello2:)

I was wondering whether there are any others like me waiting for either their start date or their final PEDA/PRNC's (or anyone else who is up for it) currently based in Central London, and who would like to do a regular weekend run? I am starting to get slightly bored of running by myself, and think that having someone along (or more than one person) will help me pick up the pace a bit, but also add more enjoyment into it.

If there is anyone who is keen, let me know. I am looking to rather do longer distances at a slightly slower pace (essentially a 10 mile recovery run), as I do my speed training during the week - however can do either, depending on who is keen.

It would be good to see what the interest is here - I may be looking in the wrong place, but I have found that training with people who have no understanding of where I am trying to get to (the "why on earth would you want to join the military?" types) just raises the wrong questions.

Let me know - We can always find a beer afterwards, so it can be a social thing as well as training.

S