Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training a wife to a satisfactory level of service.

Rumrat

War Hero
Well lads I admit that having been married twice, my first attempt which lasted 10 years was somewhat of a failex.
Whilst teaching her the requirements of a healthy male in the bedroom, I might have been a bit slack in the obedience training.
I did develop her sexual appetite though to the highest level, that of "Ever-ready.
In fact with the ever ready appetite for sex and the lack of obedience training, she fucked off and started shaggin anything that came along.
So back to mark two.
I have this replacement model highly trained and developed to such a degree I sometimes get a little smug and self satisfied.
This is not only wrong but dangerous.
Every now and again, like all machinery the model can malfunction, and this is manifested in what we refer to as "Nagging". In early models the obvious way forward was to bang it on the head, this did correct malfunction to a degree, but eventually the unit would either close down or have to go away for serious maintenance. Sometimes never returning.
Now I do not agree with bashing a malfunctioning unit, I find that lubricating the outside with a special formula called Perfume, or inserting chocolate to be a far superior method. Stopping short of allowing the unit access to your credit card, as no matter how you try to train or programme, no unit has to date been able to be trained into the restraint mode.
I have had this present model for 25 years this week and training is ongoing but thus far satisfactory. :roll: :roll: :D :wink:

How do you train yours, and what tricks have you taught it to do?
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I've only been married the once and it'll be 30 years in Jan 11. As for training I prefer the cattle prod as it doesn't leave marks. I didn't really need to teach her anything as she knew her place right from the start (and I have her permission to say that).
 

Andy_Cap

War Hero
Quite simple realy. I always make sure that i have the last word in any
discussion.

It`s usualy " yes dear, no dear or of course dear but thats not the point :D
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
I'm still in the early stages and have been training mine for just over a year. Things appear to be going well so far. The chocolate and perfume tips are both very good but I also find taking it out for a proper fill up once a month with some high octane scran seems to keep it in decent running order.

There are a few places around that can carry out a full service and look over for a good price. Pizza Express seem to do a relatively good job for the money they charge and I recommend putting a few glasses of Champagne into it to keep it in tip top condition. A word of warning though, don't give it too much, I did once and it started to cry and get emotional, it promptly dumped the contents of it's fuel tank all over my bathroom floor. Thankfully I had previously trained it to mop floors and I had it sorting that out straight away.
 

Andy_Cap

War Hero
The occasional additive of fresh flowers also seems to ensure quiet running.
However be careful as this sometimes activates the suspicious mode.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
I'm still in the early stages and have been training mine for just over a year. Things appear to be going well so far. The chocolate and perfume tips are both very good but I also find taking it out for a proper fill up once a month with some high octane scran seems to keep it in decent running order.

There are a few places around that can carry out a full service and look over for a good price. Pizza Express seem to do a relatively good job for the money they charge and I recommend putting a few glasses of Champagne into it to keep it in tip top condition. A word of warning though, don't give it too much, I did once and it started to cry and get emotional, it promptly dumped the contents of it's fuel tank all over my bathroom floor. Thankfully I had previously trained it to mop floors and I had it sorting that out straight away.

I do on reflection seem to think inadvertently I caused my first unit to malfunction.
I did not do many of your suggested solutions to better training, or even follow my own.
Unfortunately when I acquired my unit, I had to leave it and go and save the world from the Chinese threat in the far east. When I returned, it had been neglected for 18 months and I then had to start from scratch.
However I returned home one evening and my ballast tank unfortunately over flowed in the night and saturated my unit. Perhaps an amount of urine may have been absorbed into the unit and corroded it.?
 

w.anchor

War Hero
From my point of view you need to start with the correct physical model(natural section)whatever your requirements and environment may be .So for me living dark West Wales you need the more robust model to cope with the rough mountains boggy terrain.
Which are as follows large child bearing hips, feet size 10 minimum, preferably webbed.Arms and legs capable of carrying two 24 can cases of beer over 6 miles minimum of said terrain and the rest will come naturally. The cattle prod is a very good idea she uses it on me on Friday gimp night when she shoves me into the cupboard under the stairs. :roll:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
w.anchor said:
From my point of view you need to start with the correct physical model(natural section)whatever your requirements and environment may be .So for me living dark West Wales you need the more robust model to cope with the rough mountains boggy terrain.
Which are as follows large child bearing hips, feet size 10 minimum, preferably webbed.Arms and legs capable of carrying two 24 can cases of beer over 6 miles minimum of said terrain and the rest will come naturally. The cattle prod is a very good idea she uses it on me on Friday gimp night when she shoves me into the cupboard under the stairs. :roll:

Tell us more, tell us more, tell us more, tell us more...de dum deddum de diddly :wink: :roll:

Didn't know I could sing did you :wink: :oops:
 

w.anchor

War Hero
Rumrat said:
w.anchor said:
From my point of view you need to start with the correct physical model(natural section)whatever your requirements and environment may be .So for me living dark West Wales you need the more robust model to cope with the rough mountains boggy terrain.
Which are as follows large child bearing hips, feet size 10 minimum, preferably webbed.Arms and legs capable of carrying two 24 can cases of beer over 6 miles minimum of said terrain and the rest will come naturally. The cattle prod is a very good idea she uses it on me on Friday gimp night when she shoves me into the cupboard under the stairs. :roll:

Tell us more, tell us more, tell us more, tell us more...de dum deddum de diddly :wink: :roll:

Didn't know I could sing did you :wink: :oops:
OK but only when the nice nurse has adjusted me medication.Fck me a poet and you can sing :wink:
 

soleil

War Hero
Andy_Cap said:
The occasional additive of fresh flowers also seems to ensure quiet running.
However be careful as this sometimes activates the suspicious mode.

Good tip.
 
Rumrat said:
Well lads I admit that having been married twice, my first attempt which lasted 10 years was somewhat of a failex.
Whilst teaching her the requirements of a healthy male in the bedroom, I might have been a bit slack in the obedience training.
I did develop her sexual appetite though to the highest level, that of "Ever-ready.
In fact with the ever ready appetite for sex and the lack of obedience training, she fucked off and started shaggin anything that came along.
So back to mark two.
I have this replacement model highly trained and developed to such a degree I sometimes get a little smug and self satisfied.
This is not only wrong but dangerous.
Every now and again, like all machinery the model can malfunction, and this is manifested in what we refer to as "Nagging". In early models the obvious way forward was to bang it on the head, this did correct malfunction to a degree, but eventually the unit would either close down or have to go away for serious maintenance. Sometimes never returning.
Now I do not agree with bashing a malfunctioning unit, I find that lubricating the outside with a special formula called Perfume, or inserting chocolate to be a far superior method. Stopping short of allowing the unit access to your credit card, as no matter how you try to train or programme, no unit has to date been able to be trained into the restraint mode.
I have had this present model for 25 years this week and training is ongoing but thus far satisfactory. :roll: :roll: :D :wink:

How do you train yours, and what tricks have you taught it to do?


I have similiar dreams on a regular basis :)
 

Rumrat

War Hero
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
Well lads I admit that having been married twice, my first attempt which lasted 10 years was somewhat of a failex.
Whilst teaching her the requirements of a healthy male in the bedroom, I might have been a bit slack in the obedience training.
I did develop her sexual appetite though to the highest level, that of "Ever-ready.
In fact with the ever ready appetite for sex and the lack of obedience training, she fucked off and started shaggin anything that came along.
So back to mark two.
I have this replacement model highly trained and developed to such a degree I sometimes get a little smug and self satisfied.
This is not only wrong but dangerous.
Every now and again, like all machinery the model can malfunction, and this is manifested in what we refer to as "Nagging". In early models the obvious way forward was to bang it on the head, this did correct malfunction to a degree, but eventually the unit would either close down or have to go away for serious maintenance. Sometimes never returning.
Now I do not agree with bashing a malfunctioning unit, I find that lubricating the outside with a special formula called Perfume, or inserting chocolate to be a far superior method. Stopping short of allowing the unit access to your credit card, as no matter how you try to train or programme, no unit has to date been able to be trained into the restraint mode.
I have had this present model for 25 years this week and training is ongoing but thus far satisfactory. :roll: :roll: :D :wink:

How do you train yours, and what tricks have you taught it to do?


I have similiar dreams on a regular basis :)

And we are here to help you realise your dreams.
Just tell us what ails you and we can help you move forwards. During initial training as you seem to have left it a little late we suggest you wear a steel helmet at least. I would recommend full body armour, but this inhibitive and costly.
Good running shoes may help. :roll:
 
Rumrat said:
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
Well lads I admit that having been married twice, my first attempt which lasted 10 years was somewhat of a failex.
Whilst teaching her the requirements of a healthy male in the bedroom, I might have been a bit slack in the obedience training.
I did develop her sexual appetite though to the highest level, that of "Ever-ready.
In fact with the ever ready appetite for sex and the lack of obedience training, she fucked off and started shaggin anything that came along.
So back to mark two.
I have this replacement model highly trained and developed to such a degree I sometimes get a little smug and self satisfied.
This is not only wrong but dangerous.
Every now and again, like all machinery the model can malfunction, and this is manifested in what we refer to as "Nagging". In early models the obvious way forward was to bang it on the head, this did correct malfunction to a degree, but eventually the unit would either close down or have to go away for serious maintenance. Sometimes never returning.
Now I do not agree with bashing a malfunctioning unit, I find that lubricating the outside with a special formula called Perfume, or inserting chocolate to be a far superior method. Stopping short of allowing the unit access to your credit card, as no matter how you try to train or programme, no unit has to date been able to be trained into the restraint mode.
I have had this present model for 25 years this week and training is ongoing but thus far satisfactory. :roll: :roll: :D :wink:

How do you train yours, and what tricks have you taught it to do?


I have similiar dreams on a regular basis :)

And we are here to help you realise your dreams.
Just tell us what ails you and we can help you move forwards. During initial training as you seem to have left it a little late we suggest you wear a steel helmet at least. I would recommend full body armour, but this inhibitive and costly.
Good running shoes may help. :roll:

I'm really pissed off. She told me that all blokes bought their girls gold and diamonds and perfume and flowers (weekly) and I never thought to question it.Am I doing something wrong?
This has been going on for 30 years!!!
 

Rumrat

War Hero
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
Well lads I admit that having been married twice, my first attempt which lasted 10 years was somewhat of a failex.
Whilst teaching her the requirements of a healthy male in the bedroom, I might have been a bit slack in the obedience training.
I did develop her sexual appetite though to the highest level, that of "Ever-ready.
In fact with the ever ready appetite for sex and the lack of obedience training, she fucked off and started shaggin anything that came along.
So back to mark two.
I have this replacement model highly trained and developed to such a degree I sometimes get a little smug and self satisfied.
This is not only wrong but dangerous.
Every now and again, like all machinery the model can malfunction, and this is manifested in what we refer to as "Nagging". In early models the obvious way forward was to bang it on the head, this did correct malfunction to a degree, but eventually the unit would either close down or have to go away for serious maintenance. Sometimes never returning.
Now I do not agree with bashing a malfunctioning unit, I find that lubricating the outside with a special formula called Perfume, or inserting chocolate to be a far superior method. Stopping short of allowing the unit access to your credit card, as no matter how you try to train or programme, no unit has to date been able to be trained into the restraint mode.
I have had this present model for 25 years this week and training is ongoing but thus far satisfactory. :roll: :roll: :D :wink:

How do you train yours, and what tricks have you taught it to do?


I have similiar dreams on a regular basis :)

And we are here to help you realise your dreams.
Just tell us what ails you and we can help you move forwards. During initial training as you seem to have left it a little late we suggest you wear a steel helmet at least. I would recommend full body armour, but this inhibitive and costly.
Good running shoes may help. :roll:

I'm really pissed off. She told me that all blokes bought their girls gold and diamonds and perfume and flowers (weekly) and I never thought to question it.Am I doing something wrong?
This has been going on for 30 years!!!

OMG, you are now in possession of a rouge model and I can only suggest you take great care as to do otherwise could cause indescribable damage.


To you. 8O

Do you need a new model, I see there are some for sale on the internet, but they are Russian made.


http://www.anastasiadate.co.uk/prof...1132855.htm/?gclid=CNG2pavRi6MCFdeX2Aod9jpqeg
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Rumrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
I'm still in the early stages and have been training mine for just over a year. Things appear to be going well so far. The chocolate and perfume tips are both very good but I also find taking it out for a proper fill up once a month with some high octane scran seems to keep it in decent running order.

There are a few places around that can carry out a full service and look over for a good price. Pizza Express seem to do a relatively good job for the money they charge and I recommend putting a few glasses of Champagne into it to keep it in tip top condition. A word of warning though, don't give it too much, I did once and it started to cry and get emotional, it promptly dumped the contents of it's fuel tank all over my bathroom floor. Thankfully I had previously trained it to mop floors and I had it sorting that out straight away.

I do on reflection seem to think inadvertently I caused my first unit to malfunction.
I did not do many of your suggested solutions to better training, or even follow my own.
Unfortunately when I acquired my unit, I had to leave it and go and save the world from the Chinese threat in the far east. When I returned, it had been neglected for 18 months and I then had to start from scratch.
However I returned home one evening and my ballast tank unfortunately over flowed in the night and saturated my unit. Perhaps an amount of urine may have been absorbed into the unit and corroded it.?

A couple of simple mistakes here. Firstly you must always prepare your unit for any long period when you will not be using it, much like putting car on blocks, disconnecting the battery and filling up the tank.

I recommend buying a simple tool called a rampant rabbit, you must ease it into the unit slowly at first in order to avoid damage, use lubrication if necessary. After a while your machine will learn to work well with the rabbit and you can leave it alone with it over night. Eventually your unit will not even notice you have gone. I find it is helpful to get your mum to go and check on the unit occasionally, just to make sure it hasn't malfunctioned while it has been left unsupervised. Common faults caused by neglect include, bad temper, infidelity, increased alcohol consumption and weight gain.

These are all simple problems that can be easily avoided with a few careful maintenance procedures.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
Rumrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
I'm still in the early stages and have been training mine for just over a year. Things appear to be going well so far. The chocolate and perfume tips are both very good but I also find taking it out for a proper fill up once a month with some high octane scran seems to keep it in decent running order.

There are a few places around that can carry out a full service and look over for a good price. Pizza Express seem to do a relatively good job for the money they charge and I recommend putting a few glasses of Champagne into it to keep it in tip top condition. A word of warning though, don't give it too much, I did once and it started to cry and get emotional, it promptly dumped the contents of it's fuel tank all over my bathroom floor. Thankfully I had previously trained it to mop floors and I had it sorting that out straight away.

I do on reflection seem to think inadvertently I caused my first unit to malfunction.
I did not do many of your suggested solutions to better training, or even follow my own.
Unfortunately when I acquired my unit, I had to leave it and go and save the world from the Chinese threat in the far east. When I returned, it had been neglected for 18 months and I then had to start from scratch.
However I returned home one evening and my ballast tank unfortunately over flowed in the night and saturated my unit. Perhaps an amount of urine may have been absorbed into the unit and corroded it.?

A couple of simple mistakes here. Firstly you must always prepare your unit for any long period when you will not be using it, much like putting car on blocks, disconnecting the battery and filling up the tank.

I recommend buying a simple tool called a rampant rabbit, you must ease it into the unit slowly at first in order to avoid damage, use lubrication if necessary. After a while your machine will learn to work well with the rabbit and you can leave it alone with it over night. Eventually your unit will not even notice you have gone. I find it is helpful to get your mum to go and check on the unit occasionally, just to make sure it hasn't malfunctioned while it has been left unsupervised. Common faults caused by neglect include, bad temper, infidelity, increased alcohol consumption and weight gain.

These are all simple problems that can be easily avoided with a few careful maintenance procedures.

Roger 2DD i will have the surb edit the manual accordingly.
 

fishhead

War Hero
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
Well lads I admit that having been married twice, my first attempt which lasted 10 years was somewhat of a failex.
Whilst teaching her the requirements of a healthy male in the bedroom, I might have been a bit slack in the obedience training.
I did develop her sexual appetite though to the highest level, that of "Ever-ready.
In fact with the ever ready appetite for sex and the lack of obedience training, she fucked off and started shaggin anything that came along.
So back to mark two.
I have this replacement model highly trained and developed to such a degree I sometimes get a little smug and self satisfied.
This is not only wrong but dangerous.
Every now and again, like all machinery the model can malfunction, and this is manifested in what we refer to as "Nagging". In early models the obvious way forward was to bang it on the head, this did correct malfunction to a degree, but eventually the unit would either close down or have to go away for serious maintenance. Sometimes never returning.
Now I do not agree with bashing a malfunctioning unit, I find that lubricating the outside with a special formula called Perfume, or inserting chocolate to be a far superior method. Stopping short of allowing the unit access to your credit card, as no matter how you try to train or programme, no unit has to date been able to be trained into the restraint mode.
I have had this present model for 25 years this week and training is ongoing but thus far satisfactory. :roll: :roll: :D :wink:

How do you train yours, and what tricks have you taught it to do?


I have similiar dreams on a regular basis :)

And we are here to help you realise your dreams.
Just tell us what ails you and we can help you move forwards. During initial training as you seem to have left it a little late we suggest you wear a steel helmet at least. I would recommend full body armour, but this inhibitive and costly.
Good running shoes may help. :roll:

I'm really pissed off. She told me that all blokes bought their girls gold and diamonds and perfume and flowers (weekly) and I never thought to question it.Am I doing something wrong?
This has been going on for 30 years!!!
Good grief,before agreeing to have your unit on a permanent basis did you not specify a test period to assess the likely running costs. :?: While I have every sympathy I feel you only have yourself to blame. :roll:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New NHS maternity leadership training to address Ockenden Review recommendations MoD News 0
IlikeB33r GYH(T) Capped at training establishments? Diamond Lil's 57
R CIS Submariner Phase 2 & Sub Training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
pompeyexpat Capita to run training Current Affairs 15
MoD_RSS Letter from Amanda Spielman to the Secretary of State for Justice about Rainsbrook Secure Training Centre MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Written Ministerial Statement on Unconscious Bias Training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SIA suspends over 130 licences and seeks retraining after investigating training fraud MoD News 0
M Cold weather training? Sports and Adventure Training 20
A Terms at BRNC & Observer grading & training thereafter Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
RabC Training Places Joining the Royal Navy 2
MoD_RSS British Embassy Costa Rica provides training for customs officials on UK-Central America Association Agreement MoD News 0
S Training Diary for appeal Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Top award for regulator training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence Police clamp down on illegal activity and keep the training estate safe in the south east MoD News 0
P Pipeline Training RFA 1
K Please help with Interview and Training information Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS Training fund launched to help vets prepare for 1 January 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major expansion of post-18 education and training to level up and prepare workers for post-COVID economy MoD News 0
S RFA Training Pipeline RFA 11
MoD_RSS Completion of training facility at RAF Waddington MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint approach to training gets international recognition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: launch of ‘help us say yes’ online training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Training for Security Control Room Operators in Responding to Terrorist Incidents – We would like your views MoD News 0
soleil P. News: "HMS Queen Elizabeth Leaves Portsmouth For Training With US Marines F-35" The Fleet 8
N HMS Sultan Simulator training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
P Training leave Joining the Royal Navy 8
B Can I wear athletic tape during Royal Marine Commando training ? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS UK launches multinational training to enhance Ukrainian Navy against threats from the East MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Troops reach training milestone ahead of UN Peacekeeping deployment to Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ride Free: new online motorcycle training to improve road safety MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Theory tests and motorcycle training and tests to restart in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New teacher training inspections to focus on the ITE curriculum MoD News 0
Z Logistics Officer Training RFA 4
MoD_RSS Improved training to reduce conflict in youth custody MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Psychological first aid in emergencies training for frontline staff and volunteers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CT training at your kitchen table MoD News 0
soleil Forces TV: Basic Training At HMS Raleigh: "We Can't Afford To Stop". Bases / Shore Est 7
crash_evans How is the RN training new recruits while social distancing? Joining the Royal Navy 10
MoD_RSS Government outlines conditions for elite athletes' return to competitive training MoD News 0
O Change of service in training Joining the Royal Navy 2
MoD_RSS Government guidance to help Britain's top sportsmen and women to return to training safely MoD News 0
soleil Forces News: "How Is The Defence Animal Training Regiment Working During Lockdown?" Current Affairs 1
U PHASE 2 TRAINING Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS Coronavirus precautions on the Defence Training Estate MoD News 0
T Systems Engineer Officer Training and Beyond RFA 2
MoD_RSS Supplier chosen for new defence training agreement MoD News 0
N Phase One Training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
I Pay in Phase 1 and Phase 2 training for a rating Joining the Royal Navy 35
H Basic training rent, submariner rent in faslane Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Access to online counter terrorism training made easier for home users MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































Top