Train to Raleigh 8th March...

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Britannia, Feb 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone going down to Raleigh on the same day want meet at Paddington station? Im catching the 10:57 train, if you dont want to then up yours and see you down there. :lol:

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Drop Thingy a PM, hes going on that date.
  3. :roll: :roll: also 42s going on that date :wink: :wink:
  4. witsend

They can all have a party then!!!!!!
  5. Comedy gold... The way you led me to believe Thingy was also going on the 8th, so I would PM him making myself look rather foolish whilst you knew all along he wasn't!!! :lol: genius, then as if it wasn't hilarious enough on its own 42s name gets thrown in there totally convincing me that there was in fact enough to have a party on the train only to find that it was total fabrication and they were not going at all. kudos to you Witsend eggy face for me... The thing is had this been the first time you had tried this gem I would have probably fell for your impish prank despite Thingys regular posts refering to his experiences in the Mob, :oops: but your lack of originallity has let you down on this occasion :(
  6. witsend

A now standard reply, first coined by padre 4to8 I believe, to the newbie question "I'm catching the train, anyone want to meet up?". One day someone will fall for it but it seems you are too clever for us mere motrals and were'nt born yesterday.
  7. ex rubber dagger and higthepig will be going soon when they finish there GCSE's!!
  8. P BEAR :roll: :roll: will be at the train station :wink: :wink:
  9. Fair enough Witsend Ill wind my neck back in now then.. :)
  10. Is spelling part of the process?
  11. Not really, no.

Here's a copy of the GCSE mark scheme from November 2007 for English Language (H). Courtesy of AQA.

Here it is.
  12. wut?
  13. I am not saying that to you
  14. Nurse Moomin take notes please.What we are seeing here is the mating ritual of two latent bottie boys . The series of grunts is symbolic [or bollocks] of the desire to be top puppy.
  15. Oh god.
  16. I just spat out another good cup of coffee, got to re-clean the laptop again. :lol:

(Note to self, stop reading posts while drinking)
  17. :? :lol: :newb: