Traffic Warden with a heart?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Topstop, Dec 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Parked in residents only parking zone near town, giving a Xmas prezzy to a Widow (80+ so no.)

Looked out of the window and the car was getting looked at by a Traffic Warden and the machine was out, ran out in a panic and explained and he said I had 10 minutes wished me happy Christmas and bimbled off. Decent bloke or what?

2. Sack him! :santa::rendeer::rendeer::rendeer:

• Like Like x 1
  3. No wonder this once great country's on its knees...:laughing5:

• Like Like x 1
  4. did you cross his palm with silver? shame take your ticket like a man

5. 250px-ARP_Hodges.jpg He wouldn't have let you away with it.The most recent ancestor of the traffic warden...:rofl:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  6. He'd probably made his quota for the day.

7. It was only 1145.

8. He's had a busy morning then!

• Like Like x 2

9. Yes, but his quota was 1140!

10. Give it until after Chrimbo and see what the postman brings ;)

11. @.@ :shock: :-( :sad5: :crying:

12. Did you flash your jibs? Flutter eyelashes?

13. Can I borrow yours? :iconbiggrin:

14. Sure thing, they have got me out of a ticket before- use them wisely!

15. Tits.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Was that a response to the question or a comment on the posters?

17. Works nicely for both thinking about it :p but he asked what jibs were and me answer is those

18. I was parked in Plymouth Town centre once and I'd over-stayed my ticket time, so I thought "if it works for women...."
    Anyway - I got my penis out and waved it around in the hope that he would not stick something on the windscreen.

Nope - it don't work for us blokes. Why is that?

My case comes up in January.

19. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Seriously, they're not all bad. I remember sitting outside the Tamar pub one summer a good few years ago. Now for those who don't know the area, I should start by pointing out that there is a ****ing great car park off the street allowing access to the shops with no more than a 50-100 metre walk. There are always lots of people who find that too hard though, and park on the double yellows or on the zig-zag lines near the crossing (very dangerous for children or the elderly IMO). ANyway there's some flash motor parked on the zig-zags when a warden comes up. Me and my mates watch him eyeing up the car and noting his indecision start shouting, "Ticket him!" Warden smiles and says I'll give him a few minutes. He does and then some! By which time we had progressed to "Ticket the lazy twat!" Still nothing, after around 10-15 minutes, the lazy ****er comes back and gets away with no more than, "You really shouldn't park here sir." Unbe****inglievable!

• Like Like x 1
  20. I think I can see the reason your plan failed Bill

• Like Like x 1