Traffic Warden with a heart?

Parked in residents only parking zone near town, giving a Xmas prezzy to a Widow (80+ so no.)

Looked out of the window and the car was getting looked at by a Traffic Warden and the machine was out, ran out in a panic and explained and he said I had 10 minutes wished me happy Christmas and bimbled off. Decent bloke or what?

I was parked in Plymouth Town centre once and I'd over-stayed my ticket time, so I thought "if it works for women...."
Anyway - I got my penis out and waved it around in the hope that he would not stick something on the windscreen.

Nope - it don't work for us blokes. Why is that?

My case comes up in January.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Seriously, they're not all bad. I remember sitting outside the Tamar pub one summer a good few years ago. Now for those who don't know the area, I should start by pointing out that there is a ****ing great car park off the street allowing access to the shops with no more than a 50-100 metre walk. There are always lots of people who find that too hard though, and park on the double yellows or on the zig-zag lines near the crossing (very dangerous for children or the elderly IMO). ANyway there's some flash motor parked on the zig-zags when a warden comes up. Me and my mates watch him eyeing up the car and noting his indecision start shouting, "Ticket him!" Warden smiles and says I'll give him a few minutes. He does and then some! By which time we had progressed to "Ticket the lazy twat!" Still nothing, after around 10-15 minutes, the lazy ****er comes back and gets away with no more than, "You really shouldn't park here sir." Unbe****inglievable!

I was parked in Plymouth Town centre once and I'd over-stayed my ticket time, so I thought "if it works for women...."
Anyway - I got my penis out and waved it around in the hope that he would not stick something on the windscreen.

Nope - it don't work for us blokes. Why is that?

My case comes up in January.
I think I can see the reason your plan failed Bill