Trafalgar Night

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
Cyprus is still "half blues" weather in October, and I have room on my floor for at least 20, plus hammock space for a further 20 if that helps??
Anyone not minding wildlife could also have the "al fresco" sleeping quarters, on the understanding that the local bats, owls and members of the David Attenborough appreciation society all agree to co-exist during the hours of darkness.
Applications for accomodation by email or pm please ........................
Better get the Commandaria in then.

Plenty of time to organise this for next years Traf night , Skyvet and SB comparing tans , Wrecker and Sumo would bring the genuine oggies , Bob to supply the rum and Billy the ''entertainment''.
Volunteers required for other duties.;)

Plenty of time to organise this for next years Traf night , Skyvet and SB comparing tans , Wrecker and Sumo would bring the genuine oggies , Bob to supply the rum and Billy the ''entertainment''.
Volunteers required for other duties.;)
all depends what you call a genuine oggy, Mrs S make a fine Kernow mouth organ :)

About 120 veteran and serving submariners descend on Bridlington each June for no other reason than we had a wake for a veteran submariner who had no family and the RNA put a wake on, this next year will be the fourth or fifth visit to raise money for charities local to Bridlington and Faslane. We have a cracking AFD as well organised on the back of a fag packet! If you want to put something on give it a go.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
So that's where AFD 60 went :eek:

It is still well in the in mid 20s here, and Traf Night was too hot to be wearing full Jock in a Frock with a knife in the Sock gear! I also lied/mis-led you all. Woods has seemingly gone up in price and is now £5.25 a litre. Just as well, given the speed at which it vanished!

Just worked out the financials from ours and we made a loss for the first time of £4.95 :( we usually just scrape a tenner or so.

Didn't help when the vice chairman was briefed to sell the raffle tickets at £1 a ticket and then went out and sold them at £1 a strip, 4 books later!!! with two the same colour and same numbers (was then down to the security number).

@SONAR-BENDER £22 a bottle for our pussers :(

Yes, I know it is only the end of May, however, plans need to be made etc.

Our RNA branch voted overwhelmingly for a Pickle Night this year (November 3rd, seats still available on Ryan and Sleasyjet!). I now need a plan for my birthday/Traf Night. Done the Warrior one, which was great. Do any of you lot know of a good Traf Night bash in either the Pompey/Gosport or Faslamabad/Glasgow areas to which I might blag an invite?

I can even sing for my supper give a witty Nelson based speech if so required!

And before Sumo (re)starts it is only a big-ish birthday!

Yes, I know it is only the end of May, however, plans need to be made etc.

Our RNA branch voted overwhelmingly for a Pickle Night this year (November 3rd, seats still available on Ryan and Sleasyjet!). I now need a plan for my birthday/Traf Night. Done the Warrior one, which was great. Do any of you lot know of a good Traf Night bash in either the Pompey/Gosport or Faslamabad/Glasgow areas to which I might blag an invite?

I can even sing for my supper give a witty Nelson based speech if so required!

And before Sumo (re)starts it is only a big-ish birthday!
my 6yrs old grandson would say that would be a 10 factorial of his? He would also say wow that's old
;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 1
SONAR-BENDER The Quarterdeck 18
broadside Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 29