Trafalgar Day - Virtual Tot

Does anyone care to raise a virtual Tot for Trafalgar Day? :party:

Ive just been watching our local Sea Cadets and Veterans march through the town, they looked very smart.

Its got me all excited, at this time in 4 weeks I will be on the train to Raliegh!

leeblease said:

Ive just been watching our local Sea Cadets and Veterans march through the town, they looked very smart.

Its got me all excited, at this time in 4 weeks I will be on the train to Raliegh!

Contributor Mode

I will raise a Tot with you Leeblease

Woods or Pussers. Then I am off to a Trafalgar Night Dinner in Torrevieja with anothert boat man and our good ladies with a silver hip flask of Pussers tucked into my inside pocket.

Stay Lucky

Nutty

Monday - Our ships at sea
Tuesday - Our men
Wedneday - Ourselves (as no-one else is likely to concern themselves with our welfare).
Thursday - A bloody war or a sickly season.
Friday - A willing foe and sea room.
Saturday - Sweethearts and wives (may they never meet).
Sunday - Absent friends

I believe that all is present and correct, if not I shall buy you all a round of drinks!

Nutty said:
leeblease said:

Contributor Mode

I will raise a Tot with you Leeblease

Woods or Pussers. Then I am off to a Trafalgar Night Dinner in Torrevieja with anothert boat man and our good ladies with a silver hip flask of Pussers tucked into my inside pocket.

Stay Lucky

Nutty
I think it should be in your hip pocket but Bottoms Up nevertheless.
Arriba Abajo al Centro por Dentro!!